Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » Blades
Site Notices
Posted: 4/10/2018 10:51:33 AM EDT
My wife and I are an FFL and own and operate a brick and mortar retail store. We sell a fair number of knives and I would like to increase our selection. We currently purchase our knives from the same distributors we purchase our firearms. However, looking at sites like eBay they are selling knives for the same prices we pay for them.

So, I am looking for a distributor who specializes in knives in hopes of getting more competitive pricing. Who can you recommend?

Thanks for your help.
Link Posted: 4/10/2018 12:02:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Not sure of your volume but you might talk directly to Benchmade.
Link Posted: 4/11/2018 12:03:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Maybe here?
Came across them while checking out the ESEE Avispa. Not sure how good they are but it is wholesale place.
ETA: Link fixed
Link Posted: 4/11/2018 11:15:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Maybe here?
Came across them while checking out the ESEE Avispa. Not sure how good they are but it is wholesale place.
View Quote
The link isn't showing up on my tablet so I will check on my desktop when I get back to work.
Link Posted: 4/12/2018 10:26:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Try it now
Link Posted: 4/12/2018 12:42:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Maybe here?
View Quote
I owned a brick and mortar for several years, and BlueRidgeKnives is who I used as well.  I was direct with several companies, but frankly the minimums and pricing rarely made that worth it.
Link Posted: 4/12/2018 3:24:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Maybe here?
View Quote
I use blue ridge almost exclusively now. i was direct with kershaw/zt, and it just wasn't worth it after awhile.
Link Posted: 4/16/2018 3:54:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Maybe here?
View Quote
This is who BladeHQ uses sometimes
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 1:12:33 PM EDT
[#8]
I am signing up with Blue Ridge Knives. Thank you everyone for your suggestions.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 9:54:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I am signing up with Blue Ridge Knives. Thank you everyone for your suggestions.
View Quote
I came here to suggest Blue Ridge also.  Any chance of coming to Blade Show?
Link Posted: 5/23/2018 11:51:46 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I came here to suggest Blue Ridge also.  Any chance of coming to Blade Show?
View Quote
That would be awesome but not something we could do. As a real deal mom and pop gun shop we have a hard time closing down one week out of the year to attend SHOT Show. Our customers expect us to be here and hiring help is not feasible for our business.
Link Posted: 7/24/2018 10:53:27 AM EDT
[#11]
I will put in for Blue Ridge as well. Large variety and the minimum is not like Benchmade, Microtech, or other distributors. Yes, sometimes you will have issues with pricing being less for the non brick and mortar businesses, that is just how it is.
Page Armory » Blades
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top