Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/4/2019 12:36:52 AM EDT
Anyone have one? Are they any Good? Issues?
Link Posted: 1/4/2019 3:16:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/4/2019 11:12:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'd save up and get a Beretta or Benelli.
View Quote
Yup.  Buy once, cry once
Link Posted: 1/4/2019 11:39:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/8/2019 11:57:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Yup.  Buy once, cry once
View Quote
this.
Link Posted: 1/9/2019 5:06:09 PM EDT
[#5]
I figure they are about as good as a 930.
Link Posted: 1/9/2019 9:18:25 PM EDT
[#6]
A friend of mine has a M3000, he has not had any troubles with it for normal hunting.  He is rough and tough with his guns and has not broken anything on it. No safe queens for him.

I have shot a few clays with it, and it handled fine for me.

YMMV
Link Posted: 1/11/2019 9:25:45 AM EDT
[#7]
Seems there is a lot of speculation in this thread.

Quoted:
View Quote
It is considerably better than a 930 in almost every way as long as you are on board with inertia operation and everything that entails.

It did not take me long to put my 930 up for sale after picking up an M3K. The quality of production, features, reliability, overall package are surprisingly good for the price. It is a lot more gun than a JM930.
Link Posted: 1/11/2019 9:25:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

It is considerably better than a 930 in almost every way as long as you are on board with inertia operation and everything that entails.

It did not take me long to put my 930 up for sale after picking up an M3K. The quality of production, features, reliability, overall package are surprisingly good for the price. It is a lot more gun than a JM930.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

That is a glowing review. Thank you.
Link Posted: 1/13/2019 11:47:48 AM EDT
[#9]
My M3k has been great, I replaced the mim extractor and spring with SBE parts for peace of mind though.
Link Posted: 3/16/2019 3:36:28 PM EDT
[#10]
That’s funny

Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/20/2019 8:11:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Love the shit out of mine.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 8:13:59 PM EDT
[#12]
Finally a positive.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 8:20:42 PM EDT
[#13]
I have close to 2k through it without an issue. Did put some MOA goodies into it and polished the exterior of the tube before I ever shot it.

If you plan on tweaking it for gun games send it to MOA for their comp package. It's worth it over DIYing it yourself.
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 9:06:14 PM EDT
[#14]
They get good reviews, but for the same price you can get a V3, gas operated, reliable, soft shooting, and getting great reviews.  I just picked up a V3 field 28" for $500 after $50 rebate. It's going to get chopped to 18.5" & re-choked & should be a handy little shooter.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top