Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/18/2024 4:38:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Buck_Naked]
Posting this for those of you looking for some lower cost mags...

30 Round with Green base from PSA

https://palmettostatearmory.com/steyr-arm-30-round-223-rem-detachable-magazine-clear-body-green-base-1200050500.html

Looks like free shipping for 5 or more as well..
Link Posted: 3/18/2024 5:11:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Was just coming here to post this. I picked up 5.
Link Posted: 3/18/2024 10:09:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Only 1 left in stock.
Link Posted: 3/18/2024 11:14:45 PM EDT
[#3]
All gone wish I got some.
Link Posted: 3/19/2024 1:36:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Got 10 of them.
Link Posted: 3/19/2024 1:40:12 AM EDT
[#5]
Nabbed 5 of them immediately while I was at work, had my card out before I'd fully decided on how many I wanted.
Link Posted: 3/20/2024 4:34:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Thx
Link Posted: 3/20/2024 11:38:22 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm bummed I missed out on this sale. Not that I need more AUG mags, but it doesn't hurt to have extra back-ups.
Link Posted: 3/22/2024 10:35:52 PM EDT
[#8]
My AUG mags arrived. Are they supposed to have certain markings? I dont see "Styer" or "AUG" or anything like caliber, etc. on them besides the "10, 20, 30" and the typical date-clock stamp like on Lancers and Magpul mags.

Otherwise they seem good quality.

I have never touched an AUG mag before so sorry for my ignorance...
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 2:23:23 AM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By ITCHY-FINGER:
My AUG mags arrived. Are they supposed to have certain markings? I dont see "Styer" or "AUG" or anything like caliber, etc. on them besides the "10, 20, 30" and the typical date-clock stamp like on Lancers and Magpul mags.

Otherwise they seem good quality.

I have never touched an AUG mag before so sorry for my ignorance...
View Quote

You have genuine steyr AUG mags.
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 3:42:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ITCHY-FINGER] [#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By 80085:

You have genuine steyr AUG mags.
View Quote

Thanks.

The AUG I ordered along with the mags is sitting at my FFL until Monday

I picked up my new AUG and compared the 30 round mag that came with it and the PSA "sale" mags and they are identical. Except the "sale" mags have tan base plates and followers while the other's is black. I guess I prefer the tan ones but really dont care.

Also the OEM mag with the rifle (black follower and base) has a date code of "19" while the tan follower mags have "22" (at least the couple that I checked). I'm pretty sure the rifle is new production since it has a CS "inspection" letter dated 01-2024.

Happy shooting ya'll.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 8:04:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Just got my mags in from this sale, and they are definitely different than my mags from 5 years ago. These sale mags have a smoother texture with different markings and are slightly more opaque.
Old mag is on the left, new is on the right

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top