Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/17/2022 7:12:02 PM EDT
I'm thinking about about ordering 1k of this stuff.  I'm looking for quality brass that will be used for SHTF and hunting purposes, and I don't have the gear / patience to convert 223 brass to 300 AAC.
Before I drop a bunch of money on this, wanted to make sure there isn't better options out there.
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 7:23:17 PM EDT
[#1]
I haven’t bought their 300 Blackout brass, but every other caliber I’ve bought from Starline has been great.  I wouldn’t bat an eye at buying any brass from them.
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 7:28:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I haven’t bought their 300 Blackout brass, but every other caliber I’ve bought from Starline has been great.  I wouldn’t bat an eye at buying any brass from them.
View Quote

Bought it, used it, loved it!  Great brass for the price.  Except - my only feedback to you is to buy direct.  Markups on other vendors selling their brass are nuts!  Buy direct!
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 7:30:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Bought it, used it, loved it!  Great brass for the price.  Except - my only feedback to you is to buy direct.  Markups on other vendors selling their brass are nuts!  Buy direct!
View Quote

That's what I'm doing  Its on "backorder", but I don't mind waiting a while.
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 7:33:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

That's what I'm doing  Its on "backorder", but I don't mind waiting a while.
View Quote

I’ve placed multiple va k orders with Starline in the past two years.  Longest I waited was 10 weeks at the bright of the COVID panic.  The rest of the orders were just a few weeks.
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 7:47:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I’ve placed multiple va k orders with Starline in the past two years.  Longest I waited was 10 weeks at the bright of the COVID panic.  The rest of the orders were just a few weeks.
View Quote

If that holds true with me, I'd be quite happy.  I got a batch of mixed headstamp converted brass that I'm using for load testing, target practice, etc.  But I've got 250 Barnes 110gr that are going to be loaded up for Deer and Zombie removal duties, so I want high quality brass for those jobs.
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 9:48:45 PM EDT
[#6]
The last few times I've ordered on backorder, including 300 BO, it shipped within a few days.  I think once, maybe .357, I waited a week and a half.  I didn't need 500 .357s or .44 spls, but I have a lifetime supply now.
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 10:09:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Starline=== Top Shelf never had a problem, and they get your order out pronto.
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 11:48:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Holy crap, already got a shipping label for this.....

Link Posted: 5/19/2022 9:59:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Holy crap, already got a shipping label for this.....

View Quote

It’s better to be surprised by early delivery than frustrated by late delivery.  I think that’s part of Starline’s motto…
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top