Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/27/2023 11:07:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Brackeen22]
Picked up a very nice destroyer. I will post pictures later. Anyone know a solution to shoot 9mm (9x19) out of one? I know some people have made a 4mm spacer is their anyone that offers that commercially?
Link Posted: 12/27/2023 11:12:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: grendelbane] [#1]
I have had one for several years now.  It needs a new striker spring, but other than that it is in good shape.  I don't believe mine would work well with 9x19 because the rim and the base is a bit bigger than the 9mm Largo.  I think Star-Line sells Largo brass, and I have heard some people use one of the rimless .38 Super variants.
Link Posted: 12/28/2023 1:56:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Do not shoot 9mm Luger out of a 9mm Largo!  Would you shoot .308 NATO out of 7.7 Japanese.
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 1:16:13 AM EDT
[#3]
It's relatively available and if you reload it's very easy to load.

I'd recommend against shooting anything other than largo in it.

People have but it's Def not recommended.

Parts are available at sarco still I believe.
Link Posted: 1/1/2024 6:58:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: jnk556] [#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top