Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/27/2020 1:04:27 AM EDT
Took in a Winchester M2 carbine (conversion) and someone bubba'd up the barrel band with a larger bolt from ahardware store.   Will need to replace the barrel band w/ bayonet lug. Could also use a couple oilers and slings.

Naturally I've had a pile full of this stuff for years but cannot find it for the life of me.

Any place have these items available?
Link Posted: 11/27/2020 8:59:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Took in a Winchester M2 carbine (conversion) and someone bubba'd up the barrel band with a larger bolt from ahardware store.   Will need to replace the barrel band w/ bayonet lug. Could also use a couple oilers and slings.

Naturally I've had a pile full of this stuff for years but cannot find it for the life of me.

Any place have these items available?
View Quote

A web search shows Fulton Armory and SARCO.  

And Numrich (gunpartscorp.com).
Link Posted: 11/27/2020 9:28:00 AM EDT
[#2]
I use Fulton Armory all the time, their a tad more expensive than Numrich but quick as hell shipping

https://www.fulton-armory.com/
Link Posted: 11/27/2020 9:51:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Lots of M1 Carbine parts at Apex Gun Parts.
Link Posted: 11/27/2020 8:39:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top