Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/23/2024 3:52:22 PM EDT
I have two Sordin Supreme headsets, one of which has developed a strange issue.  When on, everyone talking sounds like they have a lisp.  I noticed this last range trip and tried to push through it, but it was strange.  The other pair does not have this issue.

Anyone heard of this issue?  What is the best way to deal with Sordin CS?
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 11:33:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Try to push the center button. Sordins have a few different setting and one of them sounds like what you are describing.
Link Posted: 3/24/2024 10:36:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By -MainDisconnect-:
Try to push the center button. Sordins have a few different setting and one of them sounds like what you are describing.
View Quote

Wasn't aware.  The center button is a hold-to-turn-on.  Pushing again might change the setting from there...I'll check it out.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 9:05:06 AM EDT
[#3]
I’ve never noticed different settings with either of the Sordins I’ve had.  Going to check that out.

PS, nice avatar!
Link Posted: 4/2/2024 10:19:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By MTNShewter:
I’ve never noticed different settings with either of the Sordins I’ve had.  Going to check that out.

PS, nice avatar!
View Quote

Great minds think alike

I'm also looking into SafariLand's headset options.  They look feature rich and have a nice design
Link Posted: 4/2/2024 4:07:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/2/2024 8:01:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top