Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/19/2020 12:51:57 PM EDT
Looking for a case to transport rifles when I go shooting. I'm looking at the double rifle soft cases like the Savior Urban warfare for one example. Are they any good, anything similar to them that would be a better choice? I'm trying to stay low on the cost as I will not be hard on it so I don't need the top of the line/highest quality out there. I will likely pick up 4 or 5 of these as well so another reason to try and keep the cost down. Also on cases like these what length do you need for a 20" AR with an A2 stock?
This is what I'm looking at now.
Link Posted: 2/19/2020 12:56:10 PM EDT
[#1]
I have a Savior American Classic.  Very good bag for the price; maybe a little tight with 2 AR's and the middle pocket stuffed with range gear.
Link Posted: 2/19/2020 3:33:33 PM EDT
[#2]
I prefer cases with no pockets on the outside.  Midway sells an excellent case, I have all three sizes.

Catch them when they are on sale!  (they are on sale right naw!)
Link Posted: 2/19/2020 4:01:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I prefer cases with no pockets on the outside.  Midway sells an excellent case, I have all three sizes.

Catch them when they are on sale!  (they are on sale right naw!)
View Quote
Can you get 2 rifles in them? I'll be looking at taking 8-10 rifles at times to the range so I'm hoping to keep the amount of cases at a minimum. Will a 20" AR with A2 stock fit in the 42" case?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top