Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/23/2020 7:53:55 PM EDT
I was going thru my late Step-Father’s things in his reloading room and found a full box of early ‘90 copies of Small Arms Review and Machine Gun News.

He was a renter at the lower range of Knob Creek for over 20 years. Some here may have known him.

Thought I’d check to see if there was an interested in these magazines.

Link Posted: 3/23/2020 9:30:15 PM EDT
[#1]
I have two tubs of the same vintage Shotgun News.

Dude. Don't you prep...
Emergency toilet paper
Link Posted: 3/23/2020 11:23:00 PM EDT
[#2]
If there are any articles or pictures or anything Cobray related, I'd be interested.

Link Posted: 3/24/2020 1:29:57 PM EDT
[#3]
I've got every issue of MGN and SAR that was printed.....

There is still lots of information and tech articles in the MGN that's never made it's way to the internet.....

I'd throw them on Ebay or Gunbroker as a lot......you might be surprised what they go for
Link Posted: 3/24/2020 1:47:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
There is still lots of information and tech articles in the MGN that's never made it's way to the internet.....
View Quote
So the archived back issues for sale on the SAR website are incomplete?

Maybe someone near the OP would be kind enough to review some articles and scan them to PDF if they aren't available on the net?
Link Posted: 3/24/2020 4:04:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
So the archived back issues for sale on the SAR website are incomplete?

Maybe someone near the OP would be kind enough to review some articles and scan them to PDF if they aren't available on the net?
View Quote

Most of the SAR articles are available online.....it's the Machine Gun News stuff that isn't easy to find.....

The printed copies of "Firepower" are goldmines as well.....the John Norrell M-16 reweld issue should be required reading
Link Posted: 3/24/2020 5:27:00 PM EDT
[#6]
once again, if there's anything Cobray related, i'd like to add it to my collection, linked here:  https://www.dropbox.com/sh/92qyrif0vli74j1/AABGv9OF8VLifokJWlDcmuxga?dl=0
Link Posted: 3/24/2020 11:15:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Dan Shea might not appreciate his publications being scanned and put online without authorization.
Link Posted: 3/26/2020 7:14:53 PM EDT
[#8]
IM sent. Am interested in the hard copies of SMAR less any Cobray related ones that DirtyHandsRob wants.  Thanks!
Link Posted: 3/30/2020 3:28:26 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Most of the SAR articles are available online.....it's the Machine Gun News stuff that isn't easy to find.....

The printed copies of "Firepower" are goldmines as well.....the John Norrell M-16 reweld issue should be required reading
View Quote

I have been looking for that article on the John Norrell M16 re welds. I have not been able to find it I know it's supposed to be in the July 1986 Firepower magazine. If someone could IM me the link or post it in this thread I would greatly appreciate it.
Link Posted: 3/30/2020 11:15:06 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I have been looking for that article on the John Norrell M16 re welds. I have not been able to find it I know it's supposed to be in the July 1986 Firepower magazine. If someone could IM me the link or post it in this thread I would greatly appreciate it.
View Quote

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top