BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 121
Link Posted: 11/26/2020 4:19:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: glklvr] [#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By gaspain:
BF deal on this L4g24 clone. This one works well with the kiloohm MK2B, but not the MK1C.
$79
www.amazon.com/dp/B07PPDYVGW
View Quote

[foureyes]I beg to differ.[/foureyes]
Link Posted: 11/26/2020 6:21:35 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm looking to get my feet wet in the NV pond.  But, I really don't want to put up $1500-$2500 for NV (the good stuff) at this time.  I could swing the cost of the Sionyx Sport ($400 right now) or even the black model ($700 now).  Is it worth getting one of these??  I feel like some NV is better than no NV.  I know that I would be out done by anyone with the good stuff, since I'd have to run IR for the Sionyx to really work well.  I'd also like to think that, in a SHTF scenario, if someone with gen 3 $2500 goggles sees me with my set-up and my IR lighting up my position, they'd hopefully consider me a friendly?!

Also, I'd be a bit irritated if I pull the trigger on the Sport right now, then they come out with a better model at a similar price point in 1 month.. but that's something that will always happen.

So, should I pick up a Sport, or stick with my flash lights???
Link Posted: 11/26/2020 7:12:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: glklvr] [#3]
Just FYI, the Black will go on sale for $599 occasionally. The Black is currently $499.
Link Posted: 11/26/2020 7:21:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By gregme86:
I'm looking to get my feet wet in the NV pond.  But, I really don't want to put up $1500-$2500 for NV (the good stuff) at this time.  I could swing the cost of the Sionyx Sport ($400 right now) or even the black model ($700 now).  Is it worth getting one of these??  I feel like some NV is better than no NV.  I know that I would be out done by anyone with the good stuff, since I'd have to run IR for the Sionyx to really work well.  I'd also like to think that, in a SHTF scenario, if someone with gen 3 $2500 goggles sees me with my set-up and my IR lighting up my position, they'd hopefully consider me a friendly?!

Also, I'd be a bit irritated if I pull the trigger on the Sport right now, then they come out with a better model at a similar price point in 1 month.. but that's something that will always happen.

View Quote

If you foresee you will use a second pair in the future (wife, kid, friend) get s Sionyx setup first. See how you like it. If you like it you can keep it and or add one more for a bino effect.
If you don't like it you ca always sell it. There is a market for second. third hand camers.

Maybe get a used one so you don't pay too much initially.

Moving on, you can later on get a real NV device and hand down the Sionyx or sell it.

Either way you can't lose getting a Sionyx first.

It could turn out you hate the entire setup (helmet, weight up front, weight in the back, IR light... whatever).

Yes, there is always a market for second hand NVG, but why bother shelling out thousands of dollars initially?

The IR frequency that works best with Sionyx is different than what you typically see with Analog NVG. The one used for the Analog is a lower frequency and it is too powerful for Sionyx. Everything appears to wash out.
Some people say the Analog cannot see the higher IR frequency used with Sionyx (940nm).
Link Posted: 11/26/2020 7:29:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By glklvr:
Just FYI, the Black will go on sale for $599 occasionally. The Black is currently $499.
View Quote

Where are you finding the black @ $499?  That is a good deal
Link Posted: 11/26/2020 7:30:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By dixy2k:
The IR frequency that works best with Sionyx is different than what you typically see with Analog NVG. The one used for the Analog is a lower frequency and it is too powerful for Sionyx. Everything appears to wash out.
Some people say the Analog cannot see the higher IR frequency used with Sionyx (940nm).
View Quote

Analog NV maxes at 940-960nm, but more sensitive tubes are coming out. The Aurora claims 1100nm sensitivity. Theoretically, if someone were to have a Sionyx and a 1064nm light and laser, they would have a leg up on Gen3 NV.
Link Posted: 11/26/2020 7:32:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By dixy2k:

If you foresee you will use a second pair in the future (wife, kid, friend) get s Sionyx setup first. See how you like it. If you like it you can keep it and or add one more for a bino effect.
If you don't like it you ca always sell it. There is a market for second. third hand camers.

Maybe get a used one so you don't pay too much initially.

Moving on, you can later on get a real NV device and hand down the Sionyx or sell it.

Either way you can't lose getting a Sionyx first.

It could turn out you hate the entire setup (helmet, weight up front, weight in the back, IR light... whatever).

Yes, there is always a market for second hand NVG, but why bother shelling out thousands of dollars initially?

View Quote

Thanks for taking the time and offering that advice - very good points on the resale and even just for handing it down when/if I get the expensive stuff
Link Posted: 11/26/2020 7:32:39 PM EDT
[#8]

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Amazon, baby.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/26/2020 8:32:29 PM EDT
[#9]

Thanks!
Link Posted: 11/26/2020 8:51:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Praimfiya] [#10]

View Quote

From someone whose only experience is with Gen1+ and dont have the funds to spend on Gen2 or 3 duals, getting dual Sports has been totally worth it. I spent last night messing around my home with them on; all the lights out, only ambient light. I was doing dry fire practice on what will be my night setup rifle and was utilizing my IR laser and illuminator and was thoroughly impressed with the results.

I just sold my Gen1+ binos on Ebay and got back a good profit on them. Selling off some parts bin flashlights and selling off my current helmet (minus the Norotos shroud and Rhino2) and now Im looking into another helmet that will better suit my head.
Link Posted: 11/27/2020 3:11:04 PM EDT
[#11]
@gaspain any chance if you would know if your MK2C will work with FMA's TW Exfil knock off they have?

Link Posted: 11/27/2020 3:17:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By revengeismine:
@gaspain any chance if you would know if your MK2C will work with FMA's TW Exfil knock off they have?

View Quote

Not sure, but should be ok.
Link Posted: 11/27/2020 5:10:35 PM EDT
[#13]
Thanks. Decided against the idea in the end. $88 and the lojg wait from china and i would have to mod my ear pro headset to make it work on the exfil rails.
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 2:50:14 AM EDT
[#14]
@tanklesspro

Measure your pupillary distance eye width with calipers or tape measure in a mirror or print out a pd measure from an online glasses shop. Then set the cameras to that width.

Also pvs14 eye cups are for monocular use. Gotta get real close. So remove them or use IRdark eye cups.

Focus front ring, then rear diopter focus.

Now try to use them as binoculars not attached to helmet. Proceed to attach to helmet if it works.

With helmet on, set cameras to be parallel with earth, no tilt. And adjust height to your eye. Then move them closer to your brow.

The machos hangs low, the g24 has limited adjustment, the kota has odd forehead angles. You may be in a losing battle fighting all these, but I think it might be ok just try the above verbatim.

Edit, you also need a counterbalance or it will never work.
View Quote

Sorry for the really late reply, I haven't wanted to mess with these due to the frustration. I think the problem is the Kota helmet. It sits really low on the front of my head, like on my eyebrows. I don't like the weight of it either, so probably put it on EE. What bump/airsoft options would be best? I don't mind spending the money on a quality bump, but I want this to work. I already have the Anker and cables, just need to get the Mohawk.
If that doesn't work, I will have to get a Rhino II and sell the Wilcox.
So start with helmet replacement?
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 3:09:58 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Praimfiya] [#15]
Originally Posted By TanklessPro:

Sorry for the really late reply, I haven't wanted to mess with these due to the frustration. I think the problem is the Kota helmet. It sits really low on the front of my head, like on my eyebrows. I don't like the weight of it either, so probably put it on EE. What bump/airsoft options would be best? I don't mind spending the money on a quality bump, but I want this to work. I already have the Anker and cables, just need to get the Mohawk.
View All Quotes
@tanklesspro

Measure your pupillary distance eye width with calipers or tape measure in a mirror or print out a pd measure from an online glasses shop. Then set the cameras to that width.

Also pvs14 eye cups are for monocular use. Gotta get real close. So remove them or use IRdark eye cups.

Focus front ring, then rear diopter focus.

Now try to use them as binoculars not attached to helmet. Proceed to attach to helmet if it works.

With helmet on, set cameras to be parallel with earth, no tilt. And adjust height to your eye. Then move them closer to your brow.

The machos hangs low, the g24 has limited adjustment, the kota has odd forehead angles. You may be in a losing battle fighting all these, but I think it might be ok just try the above verbatim.

Edit, you also need a counterbalance or it will never work.

I have a feeling that most of the cheap Chinese helmets like lancer, emersongear, fma tactical, atairsoft, etc are all similarly comparable in quality.

With that being said, I didn't like my FMA helmet so I just recently sold the it and I'm gonna try a Lancer PJ style Fast helmet. I know some in this thread suggested Lancer. I also bought some pads similar to TW pads off Amazon to go along with it.

I will say, FMAs TW Exfil replica looks pretty interesting and looks better quality than all the other helmets I've checked out. Only problem is that they go for around $100 and there are no US retailers selling it; only from China.
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 3:25:52 AM EDT
[Last Edit: gaspain] [#16]

I have a feeling that most of the cheap Chinese helmets like lancer, emersongear, fma tactical, atairsoft, etc are all similarly comparable in quality.

With that being said, I didn't like my FMA helmet so I just recently sold the it and I'm gonna try a Lancer PJ style Fast helmet. I know some in this thread suggested Lancer. I also bought some pads similar to TW pads off Amazon to go along with it.

I will say, FMAs TW Exfil replica looks pretty interesting and looks better quality than all the other helmets I've checked out. Only problem is that they go for around $100 and there are no US retailers selling it; only from China.
View Quote

Also consider the PTS MTEK my fav http://kiloohm.com/pts-mtek-flux-bump-helmet-review/
@tanklesspro
@revengeismine
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 3:37:22 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Praimfiya] [#17]

Also consider the PTS MTEK my fav http://kiloohm.com/pts-mtek-flux-bump-helmet-review/
@tanklesspro
@revengeismine
View All Quotes

@tanklesspro
@revengeismine

I gave the flux a look but like the fma exfil, I didn't want to have to go shopping for new accessories to add ears and lights to the rails. I have everything to reuse on arc rails and there seems to be alot more options to choose from as well.
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 9:34:21 AM EDT
[#18]
Any of you guys know which out of all the Emersongear or FMA helmets is the least wide/bulky or streamlined?

The helmet I have fits fine (im a 22" head and helmet is 53 to 59cm) but when it is on it looks like im a little kid in an adult helmet. Lol
View Quote

@revengeismine

My head measures almost exactly the same as yours. If you dont mind changing 'brand', check out Loogu. I typically wear S/M hats and have a head on the narrow side. The Loogu M/L shell looks like it was tailored to my head while looking front on in the mirror. I did add a layer of thin padding to the forehead and nape component of the suspension system to snug it up just a touch.

BTW, I have their BJ model.
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 3:48:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Praimfiya] [#19]
Originally Posted By wtfboombrb:

@revengeismine

My head measures almost exactly the same as yours. If you dont mind changing 'brand', check out Loogu. I typically wear S/M hats and have a head on the narrow side. The Loogu M/L shell looks like it was tailored to my head while looking front on in the mirror. I did add a layer of thin padding to the forehead and nape component of the suspension system to snug it up just a touch.

View All Quotes
Any of you guys know which out of all the Emersongear or FMA helmets is the least wide/bulky or streamlined?

The helmet I have fits fine (im a 22" head and helmet is 53 to 59cm) but when it is on it looks like im a little kid in an adult helmet. Lol

@revengeismine

@wtfboombrb

Thanks. I've glossed over the Loogu helmets before. Always skipped them because the lack of helmet patterns lol

I will say that with all this time spent on looking for a new helmet, I have learned way too much about airsoft fast helmet styles lol

BJ helmets have the pointed vent holes with molded shroud
PJ helmets have the oval vent holes with removable shroud
MH helmets have no vent holes with a removable shroud

BJ is based on the Ops Core Fast Bump HC
PJ is based on the Ops Core Fast Carbon HC
MH is based on the Ops Core Fast XP HC ballistic

Then you have the SF/Maritime Super high cut style with the 4 rail slots on the rear arc rail, TW Exfil style and Crue Airframe styles which aren't as popular.

I also realized my FMA helmet that I mentioned above  (how it looked super big), it's a Maritime Super High Cut with the 4 slots. That's probably the reason it looks super awkward...all the extra empty space with the super high cut. I think a normal high cut (3 slots) will look better. Hopefully the head set fits

Link Posted: 11/28/2020 7:29:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: markmars] [#20]
What battery holder works for a U.S. Issue PASGT helmet?

Battery is an Anker PowerCore Lite 20000mAh Portable Charger, Ultra-High Capacity 4.8A Output Power Bank, External Battery
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 8:42:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Anastasios] [#21]

@wtfboombrb

Thanks. I've glossed over the Loogu helmets before. Always skipped them because the lack of helmet patterns lol

I will say that with all this time spent on looking for a new helmet, I have learned way too much about airsoft fast helmet styles lol

Then you have the SF/Maritime Super high cut style with the 4 rail slots on the rear arc rail, TW Exfil style and Crue Airframe styles which aren't as popular.

I also realized my FMA helmet that I mentioned above  (how it looked super big), it's a Maritime Super High Cut with the 4 slots. That's probably the reason it looks super awkward...all the extra empty space with the super high cut. I think a normal high cut (3 slots) will look better. Hopefully the head set fits

View All Quotes

@revengeismine

@wtfboombrb

Figuring out those styles were a bit perplexing for me. You just taught me what helmets they're based on, thanks!
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 9:09:01 PM EDT
[#22]

Figuring out those styles were a bit perplexing for me. You just taught me what helmets they're based on, thanks!
View All Quotes

@revengeismine

@wtfboombrb

@wtfboombrb

Ur welcome!

Being stuck in the house with the car in the shop gives me too much time to overly research really insignificant things
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 9:41:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TanklessPro] [#23]

@tanklesspro
@revengeismine
View Quote

I was looking to get something soon. Do you know when they may be back in stock? Any other suggestions?

The HHV is 8-12 weeks....
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 10:08:45 PM EDT
[#24]
Been playing with my Sports for a while. With an IR light they're amazing.

Without IR a bit disappointing. Inside I feel like dark adjusted eyes are just as good. Outside they're better than eyes but not a "wow" amount.

I know they're 1/10 the cost of the unfilmed WP pvs14 I really wanted though. If great gen 3 is 10x the performance I'd have no problem shelling out the money.
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 10:27:26 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Forgetfull:
Been playing with my Sports for a while. With an IR light they're amazing.

Without IR a bit disappointing. Inside I feel like dark adjusted eyes are just as good. Outside they're better than eyes but not a "wow" amount.

I know they're 1/10 the cost of the unfilmed WP pvs14 I really wanted though. If great gen 3 is 10x the performance I'd have no problem shelling out the money.
View Quote

Pretty similar feelings here. Still only limited use through them though. Havent even shot yet. Would like more experience. Taking pics and vids is cool.
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 10:50:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Praimfiya] [#26]
Before i sold my helmet, I fucked around with them in my house with my rifle and dry firing and etc with all lights off and only ambient light from outside. I was impressed. Granted I have no gen 2 or 3 experience. Only gen 1.
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 11:08:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: markmars] [#27]
Before i sold my helmet, I fucked around with them in my house with my rifle and set firing and etc with all lights off and only ambient light from outside. I was impressed. Granted I have no gen 2 or 3 experience. Only gen 1.
View Quote

With an IR light the Sionyx black I own is better then gen 2 night vision like PVS 7s. With our IR or back ground lighting they can't compare.

The Sionyx images have much clearer lines then PVS 7s. The outlined of images in 7s are more fuzzy not as sharp.
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 12:08:03 AM EDT
[#28]

I was looking to get something soon. Do you know when they may be back in stock? Any other suggestions?

View All Quotes

@tanklesspro
@revengeismine

I hear u. For a moment I was thinking maybe I should spring for a real Ops Bump...then I saw 16 weeks lead...not waiting that long.

Pts flux is in stock on evike.
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 1:47:05 AM EDT
[#29]

Can someone help me out with this? I just ordered a sionyx sport... how do I mount it to the skull crusher that I have?

What am I missing?

Link Posted: 11/29/2020 2:02:35 AM EDT
[#30]
most of the mounts are made for the wilcox shoe. your mount is the older bayonet style mount. not compatible
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 8:09:36 AM EDT
[#31]
MOD Armory used to make the PYRM (Pimp Your Rhino Mount) dovetail adapter that plugged into the horn mount on Rhinos and skull crushers, but alas, it was spendy ($190) and they don't make it anymore. Real shame.

But for less than that $190, you can buy a cheap bump helmet and a knockoff Wilcox mount and be set up.
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 8:56:38 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Mop89] [#32]
MOD Armory used to make the PYRM (Pimp Your Rhino Mount) dovetail adapter that plugged into the horn mount on Rhinos and skull crushers, but alas, it was spendy ($190) and they don't make it anymore. Real shame.

But for less than that $190, you can buy a cheap bump helmet and a knockoff Wilcox mount and be set up.
View Quote
Where are you seeing cheap knock off bump helmet setups? Ebay?

Edit: Alrighty I have a cheap helmet, and a knock off Willcox, what else do I need?
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 10:21:40 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Mop89:
Where are you seeing cheap knock off bump helmet setups? Ebay?

Edit: Alrighty I have a cheap helmet, and a knock off Willcox, what else do I need?
View Quote

Go to Etsy and buy a "IRmount MK2B", made by Kiloohm.
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 3:02:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: mickdonaldson] [#34]
Finally getting around to editing video. Recent ARFCOM shoot with the Pro's under 0% moon, total cloud cover. Clip from 300 yards. YouTube kills the quality - raw video looks a lot better, and the EVF was *really* damn good. Had the Gain all the way down to -2.0, because the full power PERST-3 is a beast, with the Aurora 1100nm sensitivity. Both silhouettes easily seen, the white a smidge harder, obviously, due to sandy background. Completed all tasks with ease. I swapped gear with a bro, and his WP 14 looked *awesome* for sure - but for *me*, I can get it done with Pro Binos.

OHNV Group Shoot

Link Posted: 11/29/2020 3:45:45 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By mickdonaldson:
Finally getting around to editing video. Recent ARFCOM shoot with the Pro's under 0% moon, total cloud cover. Clip from 300 yards. YouTube kills the quality - raw video looks a lot better, and the EVF was *really* damn good. Had the Gain all the way down to -2.0, because the full power PERST-3 is a beast, with the Aurora 1100nm sensitivity. Both silhouettes easily seen, the white a smidge harder, obviously, due to sandy background. Completed all tasks with ease. I swapped gear with a bro, and his WP 14 looked *awesome* for sure - but for *me*, I can get it done with Pro Binos.

OHNV Group Shoot

View Quote

Jesus that Perst is bright.
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 5:41:42 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By mickdonaldson:

OHNV Group Shoot

View Quote

Good stuff, that pro looks good
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 5:47:16 PM EDT
[#37]

IdontneedanotheroneIdontneedanotheroneIdontneedanotherone........
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 7:32:26 PM EDT
[#38]
Have any of you guys used ur auroras behind a vortex uh1 gen 1 (w/o nv)? If so, does the reticle flash like when used with analog?
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 7:45:51 PM EDT
[#39]
I ordered a second sionyx sport..

This just got expensive

Only planned on buying one sport to use with my skulkcrusher so I could use it as a lender when I go hunting with friends and family. After learning it won't work with the skull crusher I have I was directed to a cheap helmet, wilcox clone, and a mount from etsy. Since the etsy mount can hold two, I said fuck it and bought a second lol

How do you guys do you guys like dual sports with the mount from etsy? (forget exactly what it's called). Will I be disappointed with the setup? I know I'm spoiled with dual wp mum14as, but is the setup I bought capable?
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 8:33:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Anastasios] [#40]

This just got expensive

Only planned on buying one sport to use with my skulkcrusher so I could use it as a lender when I go hunting with friends and family. After learning it won't work with the skull crusher I have I was directed to a cheap helmet, wilcox clone, and a mount from etsy. Since the etsy mount can hold two, I said fuck it and bought a second lol

How do you guys do you guys like dual sports with the mount from etsy? (forget exactly what it's called). Will I be disappointed with the setup? I know I'm spoiled with dual wp mum14as, but is the setup I bought capable?
View Quote

You will need a Fandyfire IR flashlight, and a flashlight mount for ARC rails. Amazon sells them. The mount I bought comes with a cheap visible flashlight, Life Mounts is the brand.

ETA if you're asking about the IRmount MK2B found on etsy, no you shouldn't be disappointed.
Link Posted: 11/30/2020 1:49:02 AM EDT
[#41]

Jesus that Perst is bright.
View Quote

The PERST-3 has 5 "steps" of power adjustment (so I guess 20/40/60/80/100% power) - that was on the lowest
Link Posted: 11/30/2020 1:57:51 AM EDT
[#42]

View Quote

Can't speak for the Etsy mount, as I use an articulating SOTAC (copy of Wilcox) - but duals gives you the same benefits as dual anything else. As you probably know, the sensor on the Black/Classic/Sport is good without help, at ~1/2 Moon (or equivalent, ie. Urban areas) or better. Below that, you'll need an IR light source - only you can decide if that's disappointing.
Link Posted: 11/30/2020 2:35:04 AM EDT
[#43]

This just got expensive

View Quote

My MK2B is showing up on Weds. I have to get a new helmet in first to try it out. I hope I like it because I think the design is perfect for the Auroras.

I will say I am not a fan of the LGS Machos and it's weight. The flip up arms are cool but super tight and my nose doesn't like the hump of one of the Auroras. I also have Gaspain's MK1B version and I didn't like how the arms didn't feel stable regardless of how much the screws were tightened.

The MK2 looks like a better fit for me so I'm crossing my fingers.
Link Posted: 11/30/2020 6:34:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Praimfiya] [#44]
Besides 4d tact helmet pads, are there any other cost effective pads out there?

I ordered some $27 amazon pads that had good reviews but got them in today and they are horrible.

Also btw if anyone wants a MACHOs, I listed mine on EE.
Link Posted: 11/30/2020 7:59:12 PM EDT
[#45]
So I received one of two sioynx sports today,  other one should be here tomorrow.

Quick question, since I'm having trouble finding it. What are the best settings people have found to use as a NV monocular?

Second, is there a way to turn off the text showing time and such so its just a plain screen?
Link Posted: 11/30/2020 8:07:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: slappomatt] [#46]
several of us got the standard 4D pad set from ebay make offer under $60. think I paid like $50. cant beat them.
Link Posted: 11/30/2020 9:16:38 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By slappomatt:
several of us got the standard 4D pad set from ebay make offer under $60. think I paid like $50. cant beat them.
View Quote

No best offer anymore

$68 without including tax
Link Posted: 11/30/2020 9:25:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Usernames] [#48]
From Russia with love.
Ordered early nov. Sat in moscow for a while then all the sudden it showed up in New York then a couple days later in seattle.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/30/2020 9:33:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Praimfiya] [#49]
Originally Posted By patchouli:
From Russia with love.
Ordered early nov. Sat in moscow for a while then all the sudden it showed up in New York then a couple days later in seattle.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/25665/20201130_170531_jpg-1709016.JPG
View Quote

Everyone and their Perst lol nice looking piece

Which model is that? Perst 1? No Klesh?
Link Posted: 11/30/2020 10:05:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Usernames] [#50]

Everyone and their Perst lol nice looking piece

Which model is that? Perst 1? No Klesh?
View Quote

Klesch 2iks  ir illum and ir laser

Only turned it on briefly. Here's some of first pics through sionyx black.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Close tree about 60 yards

Far one about 120 yds(will verify later with lrf)
Page / 121
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top