Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/25/2024 4:31:32 PM EDT
I’m looking to get four cameras that are not WiFi connected. Maybe a one or two terabyte hard drive for them. There is a lot out there. What would you all recommend for this? Maybe under 1k?
Link Posted: 1/25/2024 5:23:16 PM EDT
[#1]
I bought a Reolink from Costco and they use PoE for cameras.  Installed a few in my warehouse, and so far, so good.  Easy setup, easy to get on your phone.
Link Posted: 1/26/2024 1:03:24 PM EDT
[#2]
As much as I would like to access cameras on my phone, in my mind that means someone else can access them too. I have no plans to connect to any online system.
Link Posted: 1/26/2024 1:04:33 PM EDT
[#3]
then you can skip that option and not tied it to any network.
Link Posted: 1/26/2024 1:29:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By WWolfe:
I bought a Reolink from Costco and they use PoE for cameras.  Installed a few in my warehouse, and so far, so good.  Easy setup, easy to get on your phone.
View Quote

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top