Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/18/2024 8:41:48 PM EDT
So I’ve bought multiple suppressors from 3 different local gun stores, silencer shop told me they are not capable of receiving my .etf file and directed me to a kiosk. I drove 1 hour and 38 minutes to the nearest one to do my digital finger print file and the rest of the account info. I had a very nice gentleman at the gun store walk me three how to do it properly. I got all green box “passing” scores on all 14 finger prints.
       When I signed onto my SS account, it says the only thing that was incomplete were my finger prints so, the helpful employee had me do it again. Still, no finger prints on my account through SS. I then called Silencer Shop and waited on hold for 2 hours and 28 minutes until they hung up on me when they closed for the day. Should I call it quits now or is my experience an out liar? And why are my finger prints the only part of the info I entered into the kiosk that are not being transferred onto my account? Again, I did the digital finger prints twice and got all green box “passing” completely clear prints on the kiosk screen I was looking at. Through the several suppressors I’ve purchased this is by far that most inconvenient way thus far…. Please help
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top