Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/17/2019 10:24:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Ordered 12/28, approved 1/4 for me
View Quote
Apparently no rhyme or reason as to how they are being processed. Mine was submitted the day before and according to the seller nothing as of today.
Link Posted: 1/17/2019 10:35:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Apparently no rhyme or reason as to how they are being processed. Mine was submitted the day before and according to the seller nothing as of today.
View Quote
Yeah it seems to be all over the place
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 2:33:35 PM EDT
[#3]
My Dad just picked up a suppressor today, form 4 approved 1/3/19.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 2:38:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
My Dad just picked up a suppressor today, form 4 approved 1/3/19.
View Quote
Interesting. That's good news I guess. I know some shit is trickling through, but form 1, 4's are lowest priority as far as I've heard so they must be getting caught up with other stuff
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 3:57:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Interesting. That's good news I guess. I know some shit is trickling through, but form 1, 4's are lowest priority as far as I've heard so they must be getting caught up with other stuff
View Quote
There is no rhyme or reason as to what's going on. If you call the status line there is a recorded message that the office is closed until the government reopens. Clearly that's not the case entirely.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 5:11:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 5:40:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

No kidding. I have 3 customers checks which were delivered on 1/3 that have still not even been cashed.
View Quote
eForm 3's should be completely automated as they are between SOTs and don't require any payment of tax or background check. Simply no reason in this day and age that they aren't instant and free of human involvement save auditing for accuracy after the fact.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 6:57:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
There is no rhyme or reason as to what's going on. If you call the status line there is a recorded message that the office is closed until the government reopens. Clearly that's not the case entirely.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So things are back to normal then?
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 8:10:18 PM EDT
[#9]
I filed a eform 1 for a SBR on 12-16 and sent prints off on 12-20. I know the prints didn't arrive until 12-26 and my application is still pending.
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 8:51:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I filed a eform 1 for a SBR on 12-16 and sent prints off on 12-20. I know the prints didn't arrive until 12-26 and my application is still pending.
View Quote
I filed on 12/11. Prints arrived on 12/18. Still pending.
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 9:00:50 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I filed on 12/11. Prints arrived on 12/18. Still pending.
View Quote
Same. If we had just pulled the trigger a week or two earlier we may have had them before Christmas, yet here we sit. This shit is pissing me off.
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 11:29:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Same. If we had just pulled the trigger a week or two earlier we may have had them before Christmas, yet here we sit. This shit is pissing me off.
View Quote
I've had this lower for months and drug my feet with this build. Now I'm really wishing I would have done it months ago as intended. Shit sucks!
Link Posted: 1/23/2019 1:18:45 AM EDT
[#13]
Form 4 mailed 5/15 . Im at around 250 Days.
Link Posted: 1/23/2019 8:17:40 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote
Welcome to the club
Link Posted: 1/23/2019 8:58:54 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Welcome to the club
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Welcome to the club
Yup, I'm at 239 days since it went pending.
Link Posted: 1/23/2019 9:11:44 AM EDT
[#16]
Form 4 Trust, check cashed 5/11, still pending when I called 12/12/18
Link Posted: 1/23/2019 10:57:46 AM EDT
[#17]
Y’all have turned this into another complaint/tracking thread. Locking it.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top