Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/21/2021 2:46:41 PM EDT
Would it be dumb to get one of these just because I think its cool? I reload for 8 calibers and have bullet feeding setup already. I don't shoot that much to be honest. I like how much technology is in it, Im a big geek. I maybe reload 500 rounds per caliber before switching.  But something like this might keep me entertained.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:52:35 PM EDT
[#1]
If you can afford it, why not?  

I personally would not mess with that, unless I wanted to make tens of thousands of rounds often.  Pulling a handle ain't a big deal to me, and I am not trying to make a small business selling ammunition.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:21:48 PM EDT
[#2]
I’d spend the money to upgrade to a 1050/1100 before I automated a 750.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:32:51 PM EDT
[#3]
I wouldn’t upgrade to a 1050 and I wouldn’t upgrade to the auto-drive loading for your intended volume.

Why complicate things?

Chris
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:40:18 PM EDT
[#4]
I'd love to have one but I only load .40 and I'm lazy.  I'd rather shoot than reload.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 5:01:07 PM EDT
[#5]
If you're going to auto drive a press you're way better off doing it to a 1050/1100. While the 750 is a great press the lack of a primer pocket swager really sucks when you run into brass with undersized or crimped primer pockets. The 1050 or 1100 solves that issues and runs much better.

Auto drives are a pain in the ass when they aren't working properly.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 5:30:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks everyone for the Feedback I'll hold off for now, I need to stop watching the videos lol. I haven't upgraded to the 1050 yet do to the cost of the conversion kits/quick changes since I know I don't load enough of one caliber and to switch calibers many times for that press. I like to just have a single stage and progressive press around.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 7:27:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Yes
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 7:00:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks everyone for the Feedback I'll hold off for now, I need to stop watching the videos lol. I haven't upgraded to the 1050 yet do to the cost of the conversion kits/quick changes since I know I don't load enough of one caliber and to switch calibers many times for that press. I like to just have a single stage and progressive press around.
View Quote

Rightfully so for not getting a 1050. The 650 and now 750 is made for you - and me. Some day I should add an 1100 for 9mm but I load so many pistol calibers the 650 work incredibly well. I can load 500 rounds in one sitting very easily.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top