Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/3/2018 2:07:09 AM EDT
I been thinking alot about getting one of these for my Gun room, I would prefer not to have them on display when I bring someone in there.

Does anyone have one (any of the models) and how do you like it?
I know the price isn't the best when but I like the design of it, any it would look pretty cool in the gun room

For securty concerns, This isn't the first line. It's the 3rd so I'm not too worried about dash & grab.

Is this a good option if someone wanted a lockable cabinet for long guns, or is there something better out there?

Help a brother out
Link Posted: 1/8/2018 8:36:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Hey Brother!  This is something I saw recently and have been interested to hear as well.
Link Posted: 1/13/2018 10:50:23 PM EDT
[#2]
They're heavy....really heavy.
Link Posted: 1/14/2018 10:30:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They're heavy....really heavy.
View Quote
that's it?...that's all you had to comment?
Link Posted: 1/21/2018 10:52:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Yup.  Move about 50 of them from one arms room to another and you remember the important things....like cursing the S4 who didn't order them with casters.

I have one in my basement that was left out by the dumpster because it was "damaged."  It's got 10 M1 garands in it.  Had to remove the bottom "buttstock holder" to fit them...and even then it's a tight fit.

If this is going into a home vault a nice built in cabinet with doors would probably cost about the same and IMO look better.  Did I mention they're heavy?
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 4:34:16 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Yup.  Move about 50 of them from one arms room to another and you remember the important things....like cursing the S4 who didn't order them with casters.

I have one in my basement that was left out by the dumpster because it was "damaged."  It's got 10 M1 garands in it.  Had to remove the bottom "buttstock holder" to fit them...and even then it's a tight fit.

If this is going into a home vault a nice built in cabinet with doors would probably cost about the same and IMO look better.  Did I mention they're heavy?
View Quote
If you have a secureit, How is the construction of it?

Could you also post some pics of it?
Link Posted: 1/31/2018 2:14:38 AM EDT
[#6]
@K1rodeoboater

Could you please post some pics of the secureit cabinet please, I wanna get some "real life" pics of one
Link Posted: 1/31/2018 10:21:54 PM EDT
[#7]
I'll be home this weekend and will snap a pic for you.
Link Posted: 1/31/2018 10:44:37 PM EDT
[#8]
@PA-Minuteman

Found this on my computer.  I had to remove the bottom divider to fit the Garands in.  The muzzle cradle is just barely visible by the gas tubes.  The doors do slide into the cabinet too BTW.  Very clean looking when you do that.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/31/2018 11:09:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
@PA-Minuteman

Found this on my computer.  I had to remove the bottom divider to fit the Garands in.  The muzzle cradle is just barely visible by the gas tubes.  The doors do slide into the cabinet too BTW.  Very clean looking when you do that.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/114426/IMG_3984-437480.JPG
View Quote
Cool!

I don't think that is a SecureIt cabinet, It looks like a spacesaver cabinet
But the M1s....

Still I think I'm going to be getting one of these:

https://www.secureitgunstorage.com/product/tgs-2500-weapons-gear-cabinet/

It can hold 6 rifles, And all of my gear.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top