Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/16/2018 3:16:14 PM EDT
Looking for what and where to buy.  Ordered a smaller right side safety and sling mounts from Parker Mountain Machine, but with three months passed, I don’t know if I’m ever getting my order.
Link Posted: 10/16/2018 3:43:18 PM EDT
[#1]
I replaced both of mine with one each of these and they work great.
LINK
Link Posted: 10/20/2018 10:08:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Thank you.  PMM finally responded and supposedly they’re sending out the parts I ordered, so I’ll give it a couple of days.  If theirs don’t show up, I’ll give your link a try.
Link Posted: 10/21/2018 2:02:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Here is a decent article on the subject.  I have the hk style safety selectors from apex tactical they are ok but take time to get used to coming from ar15’s.

I decided against the Parker mountain qd swivels after seeing reports of the sling ears breaking.  I went with a magpul rsa which screws to the rail more surface area.  I would assume more shearing force nesscary to break the plastic 1913 rail than those little round ear cylinders.

https://www.rainierarms.com/blog/aftermarket-safeties-for-the-cz-scorpion-evo3/
Link Posted: 10/21/2018 2:55:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I replaced both of mine with one each of these and they work great.
LINK
View Quote
I second this notion, the stock safety was very annoying and I swapped them both with the mini ak style from HB Industries. Also the owner is a great guy, and installed them for me as I am local (he also installed my trigger and made sure everything functioned nice and smooth)
Link Posted: 10/23/2018 1:38:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Running the hb ak style right side selector as well.

As far as sling mounts I went with the blue force gear u loops and used the stock holes. Went this route mainly after reading about the rear loops breaking off with the pmm qd mount.
Link Posted: 10/24/2018 11:04:46 PM EDT
[#6]
I have the mini HB AK lever on the right side of mine and factory on the left.  Blue Force Gear ULoops for the sling mounts.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top