Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/23/2022 7:42:42 PM EDT
Have a M340 pro mounted on the left side of the KAC rail on my SP5 but would like to relocate it to the right side (between 1:00-3:00) with the Modbutton Lite on the left side.  Wondering if I should go with the 4.5” cable or 7” cable?  

I’m sure someone has done this and would appreciate a little advice on which length cable works best.  My search-fu isn’t working as well as I’d like
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 8:48:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Depending on how you plan to run the cable will determine length.

Have you seen these  from Trajectory Arms.

I have this setup on my SP5 with a Surefire handguard.

Link Posted: 11/23/2022 8:58:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Depending on how you plan to run the cable will determine length.

Have you seen these  from Trajectory Arms.

I have this setup on my SP5 with a Surefire handguard.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/137230/PXL_20220724_220816382-2611437.jpg

View Quote

Seems like a slick option but I’d like to mount it on the left side similar to how I have my Mk18 set up.  Basically the same fore-aft location as yours but mounted on the left rail.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top