Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/8/2020 8:39:42 PM EDT
With a couple quick clamps, I managed to get it in. There was some burring on the clip that held it in.
Link Posted: 5/8/2020 8:45:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Is the channel clear, sounds like an obstruction maybe?
Link Posted: 5/8/2020 9:01:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Try with the safety off perhaps? Might have to use a hammer and screwdriver or something to really get it in there to click.
Link Posted: 5/8/2020 9:05:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By ban-hater:
Is the channel clear, sounds like an obstruction maybe?
View Quote

I clamped it all together and tried pushing, and it sounds like something is stuck or blocking it. It is defintly not the spring holding it from going into place.

For the list:

Safety is on
Hammer is cocked back
BCG and dust cover is off.
Link Posted: 5/8/2020 9:09:01 PM EDT
[#4]
I’m not sure how knowledgeable you are with these rifles but the trigger group fits in like a AK mag
Link Posted: 5/8/2020 9:23:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Pete7072:

I clamped it all together and tried pushing, and it sounds like something is stuck or blocking it. It is defintly not the spring holding it from going into place. 

For the list:

Safety is on
Hammer is cocked back
BCG and dust cover is off.
View Quote

The assembly get the assembly down until it hits about 1/16th of an inch away from clicking in, and won't move at all.
Link Posted: 5/8/2020 9:25:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By ban-hater:
I’m not sure how knowledgeable you are with these rifles but the trigger group fits in like a AK mag
View Quote

Yes. Its all lined up on that end. Magazine is seated properly, trigger group is seated with the two pins properly. I get it to 1/16th of an inch, and it won't move at all. The spring is fine, but it's hitting some sort of a receiver part. It all appears to be aligned properly.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top