Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/6/2020 12:32:12 PM EDT
I have a 750 on order with Dave which has a real chance of arriving in Sept / Oct.

Dave's stocks are sold out until a new batch of parts arrives, which won't happen for another shipment or two.  

My question is if I buy a black Sig 55X series stock off Gunbroker before my rifle arrives, are ALL stocks the same?  Or should I just put a stock on backorder with JDI?  

My concern is to buy an expensive stock and not have it work.

Thank you!
Link Posted: 8/7/2020 2:24:11 AM EDT
[#1]
I've never seen a 751 specific stock so I assume the 550 series stocks are the same. That being said, Dave seems to always have the best price compared to Gunbroker.
Link Posted: 8/7/2020 3:04:56 AM EDT
[#2]
There are both U.S. made and Swiss made classic style 55x folding stocks. Don't forget the hinge pin when you get one.

FYI I would buy from Gatewood supply before paying GB prices.
Link Posted: 8/7/2020 7:56:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
There are both U.S. made and Swiss made classic style 55x folding stocks. Don't forget the hinge pin when you get one.

FYI I would buy from Gatewood supply before paying GB prices.
View Quote

Another shout for Gatewood, sign up for their emails, they run sales a couple times a week, that's how I got a slightly used HK MP5 A3 stock for $300.
Link Posted: 8/7/2020 11:01:55 AM EDT
[#4]
There are shape differences in Sig 55X SAN stock. Same gun different generation stocks.

Link Posted: 8/7/2020 3:46:25 PM EDT
[#5]
The 750 uses the same stock as the 55x series. Make sure it's Swiss, as the US made stocks are incompatible.
Link Posted: 8/9/2020 4:57:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Having been through this prior to the spazdemic, wait on Dave or order it direct from CH or Gatewood.   GB is insane right now.
Link Posted: 8/9/2020 8:40:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
The 750 uses the same stock as the 55x series. Make sure it's Swiss, as the US made stocks are incompatible.
View Quote

This is the correct answer.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 9:56:11 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Having been through this prior to the spazdemic, wait on Dave or order it direct from CH or Gatewood.   GB is insane right now.
View Quote

Thank you everyone for your insight!!

I placed an order this morning with Gatewood, I have mags on order with Dave but I am too excited to wait for a range trip when that 20" barreled pistol arrives.

Gatewood was awesome, I called to verify this is a swiss product he texted me right away and answered all my NEWB questions.

-Chris
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top