Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/20/2018 7:22:08 PM EDT
Anyone using a SDN6 on MCX VIRTUS 9" 300blk? Looking at picking up a FDE pistol to convert to SBR. Wondering if anyone is using a SDN6 and how they like it. Also what hides or break are you using?
Link Posted: 2/24/2018 4:29:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Anyone know what 51T hider will work?
Link Posted: 2/24/2018 11:39:25 PM EDT
[#2]
It should work just fine.
I put a Griffin flash hider on mine and it was fine. Looks a little goofy having a tapered muzzle with a big flash hider on it but it works fine.
Link Posted: 2/25/2018 8:22:46 PM EDT
[#3]
I have a 51t brakeout on my MCX Rattler with a SDN6. Works fine
Link Posted: 2/25/2018 10:40:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have a 51t brakeout on my MCX Rattler with a SDN6. Works fine
View Quote
Do you have to use a deep socket?
Link Posted: 2/26/2018 5:50:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Do you have to use a deep socket?
View Quote
FYI if anyone else is wondering . I emailed AAC. They advise to use deep socket.
Link Posted: 2/26/2018 6:45:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

FYI if anyone else is wondering . I emailed AAC. They advise to use deep socket.
View Quote
yes.  my brakeout is Deep socket....it wasnt helpful in timing the brake because i had to use like 5 shims before it even hit the barrel collar.  not sure if there is a better way to do it...
Link Posted: 2/26/2018 10:17:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

yes.  my brakeout is Deep socket....it wasnt helpful in timing the brake because i had to use like 5 shims before it even hit the barrel collar.  not sure if there is a better way to do it...
View Quote
If that's true then I wouldn't think the deep socket would be the way to go.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 12:42:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote
Well I just spoke with Sig and they said to use the barrel taper cap and the standard socket. Not sure which is correct here.... Anyone have any thoughts?
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 12:47:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Well I just spoke with Sig and they said to use the barrel taper cap and the standard socket. Not sure which is correct here.... Anyone have any thoughts?
View Quote
that sounds correct with how I had to set up the deep socket
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 1:59:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

that sounds correct with how I had to set up the deep socket
View Quote
Makes sense to me.
Link Posted: 3/4/2018 10:34:00 PM EDT
[#11]
I run a brake out 2.0 and a flash hider on a standard (pre virtus) MCX with the standard socket and the 90 degree collar from sig. only took me two shims to time. Also love the sdn6. It’s a bit heavy out front but mine is a 16”
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top