Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/23/2024 11:53:28 PM EDT
I'm looking to see if anyone with a set of calipers can get me some dimensions on a Rugged Obsidian 9 fixed barrel spacer.

I'm having a hard time finding one in stock somewhere, and I think I could make one out of a more exotic material anyway.

I would like to go this route over the fixed barrel mount.

Thanks
Link Posted: 3/24/2024 12:15:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Found the info for ya, exactly 2yrs ago.

Dimensions
Link Posted: 3/24/2024 2:08:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Excellent, thank you.

I changed my search dates to older than 30 days, but I didn't pay attention to the live/archive drop down.

Forgot I even asked this. Finally back out of other projects, I hope to post some results soon.
Link Posted: 3/24/2024 5:06:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Can’t help with the measurements. Rugged has them in stock, I actually ordered one yesterday. It was $36 with free shipping.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top