Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/6/2020 10:04:22 AM EDT
I am generally a fan of Ruger products, but it seems that about 2/3 of the E'mails I get from them declaring "new products" are 10 yr old guns painted a different color.

Cracks me up.

Doc
Link Posted: 5/6/2020 11:02:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 8:01:25 AM EDT
[#2]
P.T. Barnum said there was one born every minute.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 8:18:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Is this a “no one should like guns in any color except black even though I take aesthetics into account in literally everything I buy” post?
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 12:06:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By AzAgLover:
Is this a “no one should like guns in any color except black even though I take aesthetics into account in literally everything I buy” post?
View Quote

No, this is a "it's not a new product if you spray paint on it" thread.

Doc

I am a Ruger fan, just makes me scratch my head.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 12:17:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Ruger does some silly stuff like this but all in all they produce a quality product across a bunch of different platforms. At least they're not like Sig, consistently re-drsigning products due to outright design failures.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 12:57:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By 135Patriots:
Ruger does some silly stuff like this but all in all they produce a quality product across a bunch of different platforms. At least they're not like Sig, consistently re-drsigning products due to outright design failures.
View Quote

I agree with this man.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 1:01:38 PM EDT
[#7]
New SKU = New product to the bean counters
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 7:28:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Yeah, I see those emails and get momentarily excited for some new ground-breaking thing I need to have.

Then I open the email and it’s an LCP hydrodipped in an American Flag or something.

You think I’d learn but they get me every time!
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 8:51:26 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Green_Canoe:
New SKU = New product to the bean counters
View Quote

Yes.
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 9:01:04 AM EDT
[#10]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top