Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/8/2018 4:12:52 AM EDT
Anyone have this setup?
Link Posted: 3/8/2018 12:24:13 PM EDT
[#1]
My buddy has one. Built on a X-Ring receiver w/ Hogue takedown stock and an RMR. I've shot it a bunch; great rifle. I'm not too keen on the stock as it holds lint very well and is hard to keep dust off of (known issue).
Link Posted: 3/19/2018 9:59:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Here's the one I picked up.  I put a Magpul X-22 Backpacker on it.

There was a barrel/baffle alignment issue from the factory.  I had baffle strikes on the first outing. Couldn't get it to pattern.

Gemtech customer service was great, they issued a call ticket and received it on a Friday.  A new barrel/baffle assemble was shipped on Monday.
No issues with it since.  I have picked up some ground drill rod for barrel alignment checks on all suppressors going forward.
Link Posted: 4/5/2018 12:59:57 PM EDT
[#3]
I shot one a year or so ago.  It was so quiet I just brought a smile to my face instantly.  Whenever I make time to start the NFA process this will be priority #1
Link Posted: 4/6/2018 5:00:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I shot one a year or so ago.  It was so quiet I just brought a smile to my face instantly.  Whenever I make time to start the NFA process this will be priority #1
View Quote
I really wanted one as well but with my limited budget and patience with NFA buying I decided a detachable rimfire can was better for me.
Link Posted: 5/6/2018 1:13:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Here’s mine
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top