Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/10/2018 5:56:49 PM EDT
Finally got some free time (husband w/2 very young ones) to make it to the range and took just about everything with me. (AR, AK, 1911, M&P 2.0, etc)

I had the most fun with my 10/22 and T/C R22.

There's just something fun about burning through ammo and not having to feel the urge to police your brass for reloading....or the ease of walking 50 yards to switch out targets.

I'd love to get into things like service rifle, but I can't imagine having that much free time on my hands.

The T/C R22 had my Bushnell TRL 21 ontop...excellent light rifle. I was getting around 1.5in groups with CCI SV. Plenty good for the price point.
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 2:11:07 PM EDT
[#1]
There's just something fun about burning through ammo and not having to feel the urge to police your brass for reloading....or the ease of walking 50 yards to switch out targets.

Not to mention, that prices on 22LR have come down to Earthly levels.

Aloha, Mark
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top