Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/26/2024 7:08:13 PM EDT
.308 brass

I posted earlier about what I thought was a great deal on once fired brass from Georgia brass. Today the box arrived.
Upon opening I was delighted to find a nice mix of commercial and military brass. Winchester, Federal, Norma and an even a few pieces of Lapua brass!

As I type this both Dillon tumblers are going.

I am going to place another order while the price is good and the product is A+

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 1:17:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 12:35:26 PM EDT
[#2]
This is very relevant to me right now.............. Thanks!
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 1:03:40 PM EDT
[#3]
The bad part is that you do not know how many times the brass has been fired unless the crimp is still intact.
Nice looking...
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 1:39:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Good price.

Brass coming down because no one can afford powder or find large rifle primers.

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 2:04:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Trollslayer] [#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Grumple:
Good price.

Brass coming down because no one can afford powder or find large rifle primers.

View Quote

There are lots of suppliers for large rifle primers online.  They are currently more than 10 cents a piece (plus HAZMAT and shipping).  That's comparable to the unit cost of these brass cases.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 2:06:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Point us to some LR primers?
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 2:10:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Trollslayer] [#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By rn22723:
Point us to some LR primers?
View Quote

I hope this helps.

Link to AmmoSeek.com

There are currently 38 suppliers listed with prices ranging from 10 cents and up.  Many major brands such as Winchester, Federal, Remington, CCI, Fiocchi,... and brands such as White River, Unis and Ginex.

I am on a mission to finds ways to lower the cost of reloading and shooting.  To be honest, I am concerned we are living through the end of reloading and shooting for all except the wealthy in this country.  Certainly, we are living through a "sea change" and not just a short-term shortage, as was the case in the past.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top