Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/23/2021 8:21:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Great Find.
Link Posted: 6/23/2021 9:00:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Not just a one-off "oopsie", but an actual career criminal.

Gut instinct is a wonderful thing.
Link Posted: 6/23/2021 10:18:42 AM EDT
[Last Edit: ar15-joe] [#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By 9ineMem:
So I did some digging on this, here's the person the site is registered to along with their address:
https://i.imgur.com/fsvyAQq.jpeg

Searched that name and address using another site and got more info on the guy:
https://i.imgur.com/xEqKpT0.jpg

Then Googled his full name + Weatherford TX aaaaaand here he is:
https://i.imgur.com/o5Q3Wmk.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/tuyvs1r.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/cpd37zw.jpg
View Quote

Heck of a first (only) post!

Link Posted: 8/6/2021 3:41:13 AM EDT
[#4]
So I take it that this product is either vaporware, or a scam? No one has successfully been able to lay eyes or hands on one in person, or get an order shipped to them?

Guess it figures, that guy doesn’t seem Iike he has it all together unfortunately.
Link Posted: 8/6/2021 9:37:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Xela:
So I take it that this product is either vaporware, or a scam? No one has successfully been able to lay eyes or hands on one in person, or get an order shipped to them?

Guess it figures, that guy doesn’t seem Iike he has it all together unfortunately.
View Quote

I believe this is accurate.
Link Posted: 8/6/2021 5:04:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Steamedliver:
View Quote
+1

Best intel we've got.
Link Posted: 8/6/2021 5:20:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By KitBuilder:
+1
Best intel we've got.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By KitBuilder:
Originally Posted By Steamedliver:
+1
Best intel we've got.

It would have been an awesome idea in 1985.
Link Posted: 8/7/2021 12:05:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Gamma762:
It would have been an awesome idea in 1985.
View Quote
For sure.

DIAS is great too (and allows any trigger/hammer you want). I make all mine to fit (and stay in) the lower instead of the upper. Then I polish them so they don't require tools to pull them out.
Link Posted: 8/16/2021 11:39:59 PM EDT
[#9]
It seems pretty obvious to be that if this can fit in ANY unmodified lower that is on the market, it would be classed as a full auto weapon. The website says you do not have to drill the 3rd hole for the auto sear. Since this is what actually constitutes the manufacture of a full auto weapon what do you register. It is not the lower, which is unmodified so it must be the trigger group. Much like a Lightening Link.
Link Posted: 8/17/2021 12:28:24 PM EDT
[#10]
Doulas Harold Cox

AKA

Harry Cox ?

LOL

really? Anyway seems like a scam/honeypot op
Link Posted: 8/17/2021 5:10:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Her you go.

" />

Link Posted: 8/23/2021 5:11:21 PM EDT
[#12]
So is anyone still in as a guinea pig on this? I assume after the post about his 1000 arrests everyone bailed? lol
Link Posted: 8/24/2021 6:46:50 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By taymag:
So is anyone still in as a guinea pig on this? I assume after the post about his 1000 arrests everyone bailed? lol
View Quote

Step up.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/24/2021 10:21:04 AM EDT
[#14]
View Quote

lol, I actually emailed them asking for an actual picture of a completed trigger just to see what they'd say and they answered right away saying they aren't taking orders lol, so I assume they're still taking orders, just not to people that want to see the trigger
Link Posted: 8/25/2021 8:45:31 AM EDT
[#15]
This thread read like a suspense novel.  I began with shock that I did not know about a device like this and was just hearing about it.  This lead to excitement and the feeling I had to have one, which lead to despair that I would be spending that much money on a trigger, but anticipation with the fun this trigger would offer.  Skepticism then began to creep in that this seemed to good to be true.  I was on the edge of my seat to see if our member would receive his trigger and fear that he had just been ripped off.  The fact that one of our members actually spoke to someone that claimed they were back ordered because of the DOD contracts was some nice flavor, which led to elation when our member received his refund and sadness that this was in fact too good to be true.  I did not see the twist at the end coming with some great investigate work.  Great story!
Link Posted: 8/25/2021 10:06:03 AM EDT
[#16]

lol, I actually emailed them asking for an actual picture of a completed trigger just to see what they'd say and they answered right away saying they aren't taking orders lol, so I assume they're still taking orders, just not to people that want to see the trigger
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Email them again and say you want to place an order for two see what they say
Link Posted: 10/7/2021 2:30:28 AM EDT
[#17]
So just to be clear. No one has successfully seen an actual working product, and no one has been able to place an order for one, and actually receive it?

So its got to be vaporware or a scam. I wonder where they got all the pictures of “finished” product. Seems like a lot of work to pretend you have a product, make a website, stage pictures of finished product, take orders, put them on Gunbroker for sale, and not have anything to actually deliver. Weird times we live in….. lol
Link Posted: 10/7/2021 8:10:29 AM EDT
[#18]
So just to be clear. No one has successfully seen an actual working product, and no one has been able to place an order for one, and actually receive it?

So its got to be vaporware or a scam. I wonder where they got all the pictures of “finished” product. Seems like a lot of work to pretend you have a product, make a website, stage pictures of finished product, take orders, put them on Gunbroker for sale, and not have anything to actually deliver. Weird times we live in….. lol
View Quote

I still want it to be real , but its not lol -- I think the market is too small for anyone to make one of these unfortunately, unless you already have an operation. I dont see a commercial or military market for them either unless a reputable company makes them, and from this post we can see this guy is pretty far from trustworthy lol
Link Posted: 10/7/2021 7:40:18 PM EDT
[#19]

I still want it to be real , but its not lol -- I think the market is too small for anyone to make one of these unfortunately, unless you already have an operation. I dont see a commercial or military market for them either unless a reputable company makes them, and from this post we can see this guy is pretty far from trustworthy lol
View Quote

I just wish I could wrap my head around his line of thought. Is he trying to scam people out of money? It doesn’t seem like it, since he’s giving refunds and not really pushing to sell a bunch of them. Maybe just for clout or social status? He invented a new tier 1 trigger that is so awesome, that he can only make enough for unnamed spec op groups, and cant get to civilian sales, due to how in demand his unobtainium product is?
Link Posted: 10/8/2021 2:17:32 AM EDT
[#20]
Is he trying to scam people out of money?
View Quote
Yes
Link Posted: 11/30/2021 11:55:04 PM EDT
[#21]
Well his website is down now too, so that only adds to the shady factor by another 1000x. I haven’t checked Gunbroker to see if he still has any listings for his “product”. He may have had to go all secret squirrel on the general public, since he’s providing these products to unnamed “black ops, tier 1, point of the spear” types of people. You know, for OPSPEC reasons and all….
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 6:13:35 AM EDT
[#22]
Do not buy from this idiot, they claim that they have this huge military contract that they are filling and can’t ever find time to actually make the packs for folks who have ordered, they did send me my money back when I asked after waiting over a year but I’ve talked to several others who were burned.. so order at your own risk. I assure you that you will not get the trigger..
Link Posted: 12/19/2021 2:11:30 AM EDT
[#23]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page Armory » M-16
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top