Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/2/2021 8:30:20 PM EDT
So I traded a brand new Glock 35 with ten mags for this 1903 A3. It’s all original as far as I can tell. R stamps on everything and green parked reciever with blued bolt and barrel band. I was told it was new unfired and as far as I can tell it must be. No marks at all on bolt face and barrel matched receiver with a 9-43 barrel date and 43’ reciever date in December. It’s so weird that the stock is beautiful walnut but only a P stamp no other stamps?? I’m almost 99% sure it’s original finish but what’s up with no other cartuches in stock?

Link Posted: 1/2/2021 8:39:21 PM EDT
[#1]
I hate you/

ETA: Any other stock stampings will be around the magazine floor plate.
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 8:43:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Very nice!
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 8:59:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Awesome score OP.
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 9:09:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Beautiful!
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 9:16:40 PM EDT
[#5]
OP wins da interwebz for 2021...!

shut it all down

Stunning 03A3 - hope you did the trade then RAN into your car & took off at very un-healthy speed and didn't stop until you arrived home
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 9:58:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
OP wins da interwebz for 2021...!

shut it all down

Stunning 03A3 - hope you did the trade then RAN into your car & took off at very un-healthy speed and didn't stop until you arrived home
View Quote

I did have a little pep in my step for sure
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 11:09:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Beautiful

I hate to be the one, but a "new unfired" 1903A3 would be worth thousands of dollars

No one in is right mind would trade it for a Glock, sorry

It's still a nice rifle, and it will be fun to shoot

Enjoy

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top