Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/23/2022 6:39:13 AM EDT
Heard they were worth a bunch of money but seeing some on GB for more than I paid for my whole rattler. Are they really selling for a bunch?

Debating putting my upper on an AR lower and putting that money into thermal or something. Thoughts?
Link Posted: 4/23/2022 7:00:09 AM EDT
[#1]
I ended up getting the rattler conversion kit so I could use one of my SBR lowers with it. The price difference to a complete rattler was nuts at the time and it's probably worse now. Sig parts in general are often very hard to find, so you're looking at convenience pricing as well.
Link Posted: 4/23/2022 8:36:25 AM EDT
[#2]
There is at least one in the EE for a bit less.   I picked up 5.5” Rattler upper a few days ago and thought about looking for a matching lower but decided to just put it on a an SBR lower I already have due to prices.
Link Posted: 4/23/2022 8:47:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Bought one for $2500 yesterday complete
Link Posted: 4/23/2022 9:17:31 AM EDT
[#4]
I’m into my rattler $2200. Part of me was thinking recoup most of the cost and throw it on an SBR AR lower. I would just need the adapte  thing right?
Link Posted: 4/23/2022 2:30:30 PM EDT
[#5]
No, they aren't, there are many sellers on gunbroker that list items for ridiculous prices and let them sit for a long time hoping someone is either desperate, or doesn't know better.

There are usually a few complete mcx lowers going for 900ish bucks on there, but thats still too much imo.
Link Posted: 4/25/2022 1:23:40 AM EDT
[#6]
Anyone knows what is a good price for a rattler upper and where I could get one
Link Posted: 4/28/2022 9:33:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Sig has them in stock on their website for $2000 as of this post.Pre covid they were $1700ish I believe.
Link Posted: 4/28/2022 11:45:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Sig has them in stock on their website for $2000 as of this post.Pre covid they were $1700ish I believe.
View Quote

Pretty sure SIG doesnt sell just the lower.
Link Posted: 4/29/2022 12:39:54 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

He was answering the guy above him asking about Rattler uppers.
Link Posted: 4/29/2022 12:46:53 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

My bad.Yeah that was for the guy asking about the upper.
Link Posted: 4/29/2022 1:13:43 AM EDT
[#11]
If you guys are MIL/LE or Qualified Professional Proven Arms has complete MCX's for these prices.
https://www.provenoutfitters.com/
Attachment Attached File
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top