Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/15/2019 4:41:54 PM EDT
Anyone know of any manufacturers who make various mag holders and pouches in ranger green?

I'm having a hell of a time finding stuff in this color.

Thx!
Link Posted: 1/15/2019 5:05:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Tactical Tailor?  SKD Tactical for sure.  TAG (Tactical Assault Gear).  Lots of others.  All my stuff is “Ranger Green” in various shades.
Link Posted: 1/15/2019 5:10:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Crye Precision and London Bridge Trading.
Link Posted: 1/15/2019 5:40:11 PM EDT
[#3]
I will check those out.

Thx gang!
Link Posted: 1/15/2019 8:53:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Pretty much every gear manufacturer is making ranger green
Link Posted: 1/15/2019 9:22:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Esstac is awesome too.
Link Posted: 1/15/2019 9:38:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Anyone know of any manufacturers who make various mag holders and pouches in ranger green?

I'm having a hell of a time finding stuff in this color.

Thx!
View Quote
There's been a shortage throughout the entire industry for six or so months due to manufacturing problems from the primary supplier of it. Spiritus is starting to get some back in stock and I hear Velocity isn't far behind, so keep an eye out for newsletters and etc.
Link Posted: 1/15/2019 10:09:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
There's been a shortage throughout the entire industry for six or so months due to manufacturing problems from the primary supplier of it. Spiritus is starting to get some back in stock and I hear Velocity isn't far behind, so keep an eye out for newsletters and etc.
View Quote
This would make sense as to why I can't seem to find anything in this color.  Thank you!
Link Posted: 1/15/2019 11:03:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote
For fabric ? Is it brookwood?
Link Posted: 1/16/2019 10:31:43 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

For fabric ? Is it brookwood?
View Quote
I'm not familiar with exactly who it was, but webbing has been scarce too.
Link Posted: 1/16/2019 7:35:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/16/2019 8:06:17 PM EDT
[#11]
The BAE stuff is excellent quality - it was designed by Matt Johnson of MJK fame and who has been at Crye for a while
Link Posted: 1/17/2019 6:54:11 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
The BAE stuff is excellent quality - it was designed by Matt Johnson of MJK fame and who has been at Crye for a while
View Quote
Esstaac, Tyr Tactical and First Spear
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top