Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/5/2021 12:05:51 PM EDT
Ruger I put into a different stock and added NDS sights.  I need to relieve the stock in two places. Barrel is touching. I took both my m44’s that o honestly don’t think I ever shot.  I was happy with all the rifles. I was just goofing , fun shooting.  Spinners and such.  I am no marksman shooter.  I like to be able to hit the coke can and see it move.   Here’s my day. Everything shot off a front rest with me holding the rear. Ruger at 25 yards. Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/5/2021 12:09:55 PM EDT
[#1]
M44 blued . 7 round mag Attachment Attached File
25 yards
Link Posted: 4/5/2021 12:18:17 PM EDT
[#2]
M44 Parked  7 round mag . 25 yards.  Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/5/2021 12:24:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Here’s all three moved back to 50 yards. Left to right .   Ruger 10/22  standard , m44 blued , m44 parked. The service men who shot the m44’s had them dialed in. I never touched the sights.  I know I need to dial the ruger in .  Ain’t touching the m44’s . I’m a can plinker with a few spinners.  Just thought I’d share in this rimfire group.  Cheers Wardawg Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/5/2021 12:30:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Ruger with the Hogue stock and NDS sights looks great.  Nice group.

Looks fun.
Link Posted: 4/5/2021 1:36:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Range day is a good day. Glad you had fun
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top