Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/17/2018 10:06:21 AM EDT
I placed a order to buy a Aero Precision 7" keymod rail with 1.75" ID from Optics Planet a month ago and still has not shipped. When I placed the order it was showing in stock. Received a email from them today saying it would be another 21+ days.

So the question is who all makes inexpensive 1.5"+ ID rails for nesting suppressors?

I have searched a few times and have had a hard time coming up with anything.

I would prefer it to be Key mod.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 11:00:36 AM EDT
[#1]
The Samson Evolution is 1.56" ID, and is available in keymod.

Most other suppressor compatible rails are around 1.80" ID. The Seekins MCSR and Midwest Industries might be a good place to look if you're okay with the larger diameter.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 11:38:02 AM EDT
[#2]
The Midwest Industries SP7 looks good but to high for me.

The Aero I have had on backorder is $48 and what I want/need.

I just cannot find it in stock anywhere else.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 12:07:33 PM EDT
[#3]
I have Spikes BAR rail on two rifles, inner diameter is 1.8"
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 12:30:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 12:38:04 PM EDT
[#5]
After looking online all morning at my options I called Optics Planet and they were able to change my order from a 7" to 9" rail for the same price. He confirmed it was in stock and will ship Monday.
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 7:03:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have Spikes BAR rail on two rifles, inner diameter is 1.8"
View Quote
Yep, BAR on my SBR. Trek-T sits about 1/16 under the rail.
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 7:54:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Been looking for the same thing. I ordered one of the 4" PSA 9mm uppers on clearance. Has a 6" rail. Well it wont clear the can. Will look at the aero.
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 10:14:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Seekins BAR for me
Link Posted: 8/19/2018 11:42:09 AM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Been looking for the same thing. I ordered one of the 4" PSA 9mm uppers on clearance. Has a 6" rail. Well it wont clear the can. Will look at the aero.
View Quote
I bought the exact same upper you did.

Wanted to go the three lug route and bought a used barrel that had the 3 lug made into it off the EE. Sold the PSA barrel and now have the rest of the PSA stuff for sale. Would have been better off buying a stripped receiver and a bolt from PSA.
Link Posted: 8/19/2018 3:47:16 PM EDT
[#10]
I used Seekings key mod rails on a few rifles I built that have the supressors under the handguard. I like them alot.

James
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top