Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/7/2019 12:29:50 AM EDT
I’m pretty new to NV and I decided early on that an IR laser for my pistol would be better purely based on intuition.

I finally got my G19 setup with an RMR, it’s changed my thoughts completely.

I was skeptical to how it would work under NODs.  All I can say is wow.  Certainly an eye opener.
Link Posted: 1/7/2019 10:26:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Just got my first RMR on a pistol and agree that it is very nice. I have a laser as well on that pistol but have considered moving it to my AR pistol.
Link Posted: 1/7/2019 11:17:03 PM EDT
[#2]
I keep hearing/reading this.  I might have to experiment with something along these lines on my FNX45 tactical that currently wears a laser.
Link Posted: 1/8/2019 2:10:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I keep hearing/reading this.  I might have to experiment with something along these lines on my FNX45 tactical that currently wears a laser.
View Quote
I run a X400V-B-IRC and a RMR06 for a variety of reasons. A little bigger payload but well worth the advantages especially when running a COTI fusion system with NV.
Link Posted: 1/8/2019 5:02:05 AM EDT
[#4]
I feel like most people who shoot enough behind NODs will prefer a good RDS setup to a laser.

That's been my experience, and what I've noticed among friends.
Link Posted: 1/8/2019 10:20:02 AM EDT
[#5]
RDS and laser can both be quick and accurate however I find the RDS better. The reasoning is being proficient, you are more likely to be able to use the RDS more and get proficient to a higher level. Once you are proficient with the RDS then intergrating that shooting with NVGs is fluid.
Link Posted: 1/8/2019 1:15:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Top Top