Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/12/2022 1:43:48 PM EDT
I haven't done this in a bit and cannot remember. I'm doing a Trust Form 1 SBR E-file. When I go to the ATF website and open the 5320.23 it allows me to fill in the ATF copy but the CLEO copy is not fillable. Do I just print the whole thing (6 pages) and sign and date the ATF copy and scan and upload just that copy on the E-file page?
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 4:17:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/14/2022 10:21:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Just fill out the info as requested on Eforms. When you complete everything, they will email you afterwards with the CLEO copy all filled out.
Link Posted: 3/14/2022 11:42:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/14/2022 12:02:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Unless something has changed…that’s not how it works.

He’s asking about the RPQ, which wasn’t in eForms last time I used it. You have to fill out the form, print/sign/scan, and upload it into eForms.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just fill out the info as requested on Eforms. When you complete everything, they will email you afterwards with the CLEO copy all filled out.

Unless something has changed…that’s not how it works.

He’s asking about the RPQ, which wasn’t in eForms last time I used it. You have to fill out the form, print/sign/scan, and upload it into eForms.

That is what I ended up doing anyway. Hopefully it works and I did everything correctly.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top