Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/12/2021 10:51:02 PM EDT
For mid rifle pouches, did you use short or long straps/clips/etc.? Mine came with short WTFix straps but they don't seem long enough to engage the rows of molle. Short straps worked fine for the pistol pouches I also got from Esstac.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 11:11:41 PM EDT
[#1]
You want to use velcro strips. Easy better.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 3:03:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
For mid rifle pouches, did you use short or long straps/clips/etc.? Mine came with short WTFix straps but they don't seem long enough to engage the rows of molle. Short straps worked fine for the pistol pouches I also got from Esstac.
View Quote

We first tried the long straps then went with the short ones that came with the pouches. This was for a 3 pouch panel to attached to molle on a Condor plate carrier panel.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 12:00:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

We first tried the long straps then went with the short ones that came with the pouches. This was for a 3 pouch panel to attached to molle on a Condor plate carrier panel.
View Quote

I am also trying to attach a three pouch panel to a plate carrier. Did you skip some molle on the pouches?
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 1:08:15 PM EDT
[#4]
You only thread the top two three () rows of molle on the pouch.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 2:47:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I am also trying to attach a three pouch panel to a plate carrier. Did you skip some molle on the pouches?
View Quote

What actual product did you buy from Esstac, and how many rows of webbing is your plate carrier?
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 9:29:02 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

What actual product did you buy from Esstac, and how many rows of webbing is your plate carrier?
View Quote

I bought the triple mid rifle mag pouch, and my carrier is a LBT 6094 with three rows of molle with a row of gap between each row.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top