Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/15/2022 7:27:25 PM EDT
Thanks all for your help, I watched the National Gun Trust video on how to efile a form 1 as an individual for an SBR and it was what I needed, first timer here. I have a friend who was just denied and I'am not sure if I understood him correctly or not  but he mentioned using the FMI code incorrectly. He has CZ Scorpion pistol he's gonna SBR but I'am building an AR from a stripped receiver which are two different items.  I'am listed as the maker/owner of the SBR in the ATF's eyes but I didn't manufacture the serialized part so I would not use the FMI code, I believe it's mainly used for suppressors.
Link Posted: 2/15/2022 7:55:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/17/2022 8:03:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top