Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/24/2023 12:23:55 PM EDT
I love the layout and illuminator adjustment of my Holosun LS321 so I decided to get an LE321 high power.

Well come to find out, it does not have a combined low power laser/illuminator mode. There are separate low power laser and low power illuminator modes but not simultaneous.

In practice, the high laser/high illuminator is fine because I can open up the illuminator to a very wide spill but this is going to be a no-go for any training, especially any force on force.

Any ideas? Are there any aftermarket diffusers floating around out there?

Link Posted: 3/24/2023 5:24:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Maybe you could talk to Villian Weapon Systems and see if they could make you one.
I know they sell one for the D2.
Link Posted: 3/25/2023 7:27:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Isn't that thing 'Civ Powered' (Eye Safe) at all settings? Or is even 0.7 too much. Not a LAM Safety expert though - I can see how having 0.3 on everything would be preferred for FoF.

Link Posted: 3/26/2023 11:38:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Isn't that thing 'Civ Powered' (Eye Safe) at all settings? Or is even 0.7 too much. Not a LAM Safety expert though - I can see how having 0.3 on everything would be preferred for FoF.

https://i.imgur.com/OuH9uOZ.jpg
View Quote

That is the correct spec sheet for the low power one. This unit is ~1mw on lower power settings (no combined IR laser/illuminator) and 50mw high settings.
Link Posted: 3/26/2023 11:39:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Maybe you could talk to Villian Weapon Systems and see if they could make you one.
I know they sell one for the D2.
View Quote

Great idea! I'll reach out.
Link Posted: 3/26/2023 11:55:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

That is the correct spec sheet for the low power one. This unit is ~1mw on lower power settings (no combined IR laser/illuminator) and 50mw high settings.
View Quote

Ah, gotcha - a little better Goebbeling turned up the diff - LE321GR-Low and LE321GR-High. Thanks.

LE321GR-High

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top