Link Posted: 6/20/2022 8:14:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Cole2534:
Badass thread!  Thanks guys.

Also...I need an NT4.
View Quote

I do too.

Trying my hardest not go crazy during this KAC suppressor drought.
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 2:41:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PAESAN] [#2]
Good thread, thanks OP.

Although I don't have any KAC cans, I really like how my old-school M4QD NT4 MAMS feels on my Legacy. It's such a night-and-day difference that I've been wondering if ECCO Machine could retrofit all of my AAC 51T suppressors to NT4 (or QDC) mounts...
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 10:52:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Would a request info on that neat little blast diffuser be relevant here? Kevin Boland posted pics a few years ago and it was fascinating. It was like a mini NT4 that only covered the muzzle device.  I dont mean to derail too hard.
Link Posted: 6/25/2022 1:57:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: buddyhoohaw] [#4]
NT4 place holder

Link Posted: 6/26/2022 7:34:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/11/2022 3:56:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Bump
Link Posted: 12/11/2022 4:14:32 PM EDT
[#7]
I've had my NT4 since 2006. Back then it was unobtainium because everything was going to SOCOM/JSOC. It was also just as expensive as it is today. It was rare to have one, that's for sure.

I like it a lot but wish it wasn't such a pig. I have yet to hear a can that has a better tone.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 12/11/2022 10:46:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Attachment Attached File

A little more taupe NT-4 goodness.
Link Posted: 12/12/2022 12:22:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Rothperson87] [#9]
Here’s one for you boys. I found this Vero marked NT4 in a LGS a few years back. The serial # starts with T12xxxxx which someone from KAC told me means it was made in ‘12. This is after KAC moved to Titusville. I was then randomly searching GunBroker and found another NT4 with an older serial # that started T12xxxxx but had Titusville markings. Anyone have a clue how mine got a Vero markings after Knights moved locations but this other one got Titusville? Mine is also marked M4QD while the current production cans say QDSS-NT4.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 12/18/2022 11:03:18 PM EDT
[#10]
I sure hope more of these hit the market. I am dying to get one.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top