Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/4/2024 8:19:53 PM EDT
Anyone got pics of the blast baffle on the new printed PRT cans?
Link Posted: 2/5/2024 10:29:27 PM EDT
[#1]
https://imgur.com/a/LlsSQ7Y
Link Posted: 2/5/2024 10:31:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By OlacAttack:
https://imgur.com/a/LlsSQ7Y
View Quote

Approximate round count?
Link Posted: 2/8/2024 1:14:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Thank you
Link Posted: 2/8/2024 9:26:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Moto-M187:

Approximate round count?
View Quote

That was before I had shot it. Put 500 through it so far, looks the same, just dirty
Link Posted: 2/9/2024 8:31:10 AM EDT
[Last Edit: CSGroup] [#5]

[556 CRS PRT with 660 rounds]  All SBR, half FA.  One thing the pictures don't do real justice on is the angle of the blast baffle.  It is VERY steep, unlike anything I've seen.  It can actually 'prick' your finger it comes to such a sharp point.  I know that sounds wierd but it's true.  Muzzle blast is being "forced" down one side of the blast baffle directly to a port.  You can see the single "port" where gas is channeled through on the side of the blast baffle.  The first two baffles are generously spaced apart followed by 5 very closely spaced baffles (all of which share an extreme angle).  In total 7 baffles are present.  The blast baffle is VERY thick and that trend continues throughout the can all the way to the last baffle before the end cap. This thing is a tank and it's easy to rationalize the 19oz weight.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top