Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/14/2024 10:03:53 PM EDT
Hey guys, I'm looking at grabbing a Ferro Concepts Slickster off Marketplace (not EE) but I'd like to know what identifying markings I can look for to have a decent chance of not getting duped for some Chinese crap.  Anyone have a picture of a Ferro tag for this product so I can make an educated play?  Thanks!!
Link Posted: 3/14/2024 10:39:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Oops, just watched an old Garand Thumb video on one and it doesn't look like they have a manufacturer's tag sewn on anywhere on the mesh interior at least...
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 11:01:32 AM EDT
[#2]
I'll check mine when I get home from work today. I thought there was some sort of tag on it but I might be thinking of my slingster.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 1:17:17 PM EDT
[#3]
IM sent to OP w pic
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 3:40:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top