Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » 50 Cal
Site Notices
Posted: 9/1/2020 6:53:53 PM EDT
ive searched for half a day and just come up with roundabouts. Im about to acquire an LAR Grizzly 50bmg. What would be the going price of a used one. Im fairly certain im to the good in a trade but want to make sure its not something I need to run from. Thanks in advance
Link Posted: 9/1/2020 7:02:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Ok, so I just looked above at the price list. Duhhhhh, long day at work. Sorry. Any experience with it in the crowd?
Link Posted: 9/1/2020 10:14:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/2/2020 5:02:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Was fairly busy today so haven't checked in. Ended picking it up in a trade from what you've described as a really good value and even less so I'm happy
Link Posted: 9/2/2020 6:03:23 PM EDT
[#4]
So, a little more about this rifle. I "think" I know the original owner. At least I know who owned it before the gentleman I got it from but not sure if he purchased it new. Although, id imagine its had way less than 100 rounds put down range and spent most of its life in a closet. I know for certain that I'm into it really good, just don't know what my intended use for it will be. More than likely, ill end up trading it off lol. But for now, I own a 50 and im super pumped about it
Link Posted: 9/2/2020 7:12:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/2/2020 7:34:39 PM EDT
[#6]
It did. Came with bipod and a leupold optic. Fairly certain its a lower end leupold but I had to hurry back to work so haven't gotten an opportunity to really look it over yet. But, yes, it came with everything even maybe 30 some rounds and original case
Link Posted: 9/2/2020 7:45:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/2/2020 7:50:29 PM EDT
[#8]
You're not going to believe this but I traded golf clubs for it. A set if nee callaway irons and a new ping driver. Retail my trade was around 1600 but I bought the irons for 1050 and driver for maybe 350. So hard money, im 1400ish into it which im cool with
Link Posted: 9/2/2020 8:05:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/2/2020 8:07:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Thats one thing I need. I need better optics. It never ends lol. Thanks for the replies
Page Armory » 50 Cal
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top