Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/11/2020 10:44:48 AM EDT
A bud showed me on of these he has in the old safe.  Haven't seen one before in the flesh.  He is thinking of putting it up for sale, but I have no idea what they might be worth.

Looks like very few rounds through it.

Any thoughts?  Don't know how old it is, but I think it is a DSA (I guess they were the only ones to make them??)

Anyhow, just curious what the hive thinks.

Doc
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 10:51:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Never seen one !!!!
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 5:25:09 PM EDT
[#2]
They’re out there.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 11:15:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Gunbroker

Not related to this auction just something I found.
Link Posted: 4/14/2020 9:50:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

And they’re spectacular.
Link Posted: 4/15/2020 5:47:22 PM EDT
[#5]
OH WOW!!!  5K!!  He may have something there.

Doc
Link Posted: 4/15/2020 10:09:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
OH WOW!!!  5K!!  He may have something there.

Doc
View Quote

That’s nuts. $1500 +/- is what I saw when I bought mine last year. I think I paid $1600.
Link Posted: 4/15/2020 10:18:46 PM EDT
[#7]
I have always thought the FAL was one of, if not the, sexiest battle rifles ever.

Had two, now I have only tears for one again...
Link Posted: 4/22/2020 8:43:04 PM EDT
[#8]
I had DSA build a 18in rifle on a stainless lower right around 2008. They durcoated it to match the rifle so you can't tell until you pick it up because it is heavier than hell. I do remember that the stainless parts was a significant $$$$ upgrade.
Link Posted: 4/25/2020 9:50:25 AM EDT
[#9]

Now THAT is a beautiful rifle. Should've bought one years ago. Always thought I would get around to it.
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 9:00:15 PM EDT
[#10]
I have one factory dsa with the stainless receiver, unfortunately it doesn't have the stainless barrel.  I honest wondered why someone would purchase one without the matching barrel.  I paid to much for it at $1700.  I honestly think what I paid would be on the top end.  I just always wanted one and they are rare enough I paid it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top