Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/18/2018 3:59:25 PM EDT
I’m buying a gun parts lot from a classified ad... One of the random items included and it is a very lightly used Benelli M2 pistol grip stock. Brownells sells them new for like $80 and Benelli sells them for $160 (). If I decide to flip it, what can I realistically expect to sell it for quickly ... or is it something I should just hold on to?

I’m 99% certain it looks like this one:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/4/2018 7:30:34 PM EDT
[#1]
I just sold one that was still in the box on the EE a couple months ago and I got $40/shipped for it. It took a month to sell it and I only had one offer.

IMO it's going to be a hard sell and unless you can get it dirt cheap I wouldn't bother.
Link Posted: 3/5/2018 12:29:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I just sold one that was still in the box on the EE a couple months ago and I got $40/shipped for it. It took a month to sell it and I only had one offer.

IMO it's going to be a hard sell and unless you can get it dirt cheap I wouldn't bother.
View Quote
I'm keeping it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top