Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 7/17/2022 11:15:34 AM EDT
I have not been shooting in a while, and have not shot with a PC on in years. I tried it yesterday shooting with a neighbor, in low 100 degree temps, it was pretty brutal. Doing some simple drills including some sprints was kinda sucky, and the PC was bouncing around a lot while on the move, making things worse. I am out of shape and like 20-30 lbs overweight so I’m sure that was more of a contributing factor. I am rethinking having a PC around for if the worst happens simply because it destroys my mobility, and is awkward to use. Thoughts? Should I ditch the PC for a compact chest rig or something else? What conclusions have you reached as far as weight vs mobility?

For reference it’s a point blank brand carrier with point blank lvl 4 multi hit plates. Weight 21 lbs

Link Posted: 7/17/2022 11:22:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Get into a good physical shape, lose that extra weight, get a carrier that fits well, practice with it regularly (shooting and hiking/walking with it), and then it won't feel as uncomfortable. I would imagine the extra weight and lack of fitness plays a big role in it being unbearable. Make it a goal over the next sixth months.
Link Posted: 7/17/2022 11:37:46 AM EDT
[#2]
if your not fit, your gonna die.
Link Posted: 7/17/2022 11:54:41 AM EDT
[#3]
There are no perfect solutions only trade-offs.

I do not believe that the benefits of ballistic protection are outweighed by hot weather concerns, but I do believe you have to modify your operations to mitigate the effects of weather.

If operations must be conducted during the height of summer heat waves than those operations should be conducted at night or early in the morning before temperatures reach their height, if at all possible.  Operations conducted during the highest heat hours of the afternoon should be limited in duration and if possible primarily mechanized (i.e. not on foot).  

It would not be wise to conduct operations in 100 degree heat.  Even though the enemy might least suspect such action during that period of time it would still be highly risky due to heat injuries, dehydration, and so forth.  Even top tier athletes have black flag days where they don't train outdoors or compete outdoors.   I would definitely suggest that if you're overweight that you do not train outdoors in a plate carrier during high temps.  Keep your range time to early hours before the temp heats up and concentrate on fundamental weapons manipulations and marksmanship rather than using gear and tactical movements. If you must wear any gear during such training keep it to battle belts and mini chest rigs.  

There is being hardcore and there is being a fool.  If you're running around in full kit in 100 degree heat you're being a fool and if you're 30 lbs overweight and doing that you're going full retard.  I think it's great that folks like the OP want to train in kit and get more healthy, but please be smart about it.  You're better off taking that time during a July day when the weather is 100 degrees to go to an air conditioned gym or swimming pool to work out.  

Link Posted: 7/17/2022 12:46:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Losing the extra fat and getting into better shape is the answer.
Link Posted: 7/17/2022 1:10:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

And don't forget your write in the rain!  Or you'll die.
Link Posted: 7/17/2022 1:13:29 PM EDT
[#6]
We are working , my company , on some pretty awesome cooling tech fabric for this type of application. I've messed with the fabric and its pretty dang good at not conducting and shedding heat. We may be at shot with some of it.

Anyway , ya be in shape and drink water you going to get hot with full plates
Link Posted: 7/17/2022 4:29:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Losing the extra fat and getting into better shape is the answer.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/17/2022 6:17:46 PM EDT
[#8]
A plate carrier doesn't destroy you mobility. You destroy your mobility.
"I am out of shape and like 20-30 lbs overweight"

You also state it was bouncing around. Lose the fat and properly adjust your carrier and you'll probably be more mobile in armor than you are now without it.
Link Posted: 7/17/2022 6:26:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Work on it OP. I thought the same thing when I wore a Pc for the first time. Then I realized I was a fat piece of shit. That realization and a year later and I’m not anymore. Plus I bought nicer gear which helps, but not as much as dropping 50 pounds.

Link Posted: 7/17/2022 6:58:45 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

I’m gonna be that guy…Wrong form of the word “you’re”.
Link Posted: 7/17/2022 7:57:10 PM EDT
[#11]
Perhaps I should rephrase. I KNOW that I am out of shape, I’m very happy that I have all of you perfect physical specimens to “encourage” me to get in shape.
It’s not like loosing 20 lbs will all a sudden make wearing a PC in any situation a breeze, it’s weight that will slow you down eventually no matter how fit you are.

Also there is no adjusting the slop out of the carrier, it’s a quick to put on type a deal with buckles on the side instead of a traditional cumberbund. My question is more about the advantages of having armor at all in this type of environment, when I realistically have a .00001% chance of ever using it for real, vs a smaller, lighter, cooler and more convenient way of carrying spare mags and gear without the armor.
Link Posted: 7/17/2022 8:04:31 PM EDT
[#12]
Wearing armor in 100+ degrees sucks. But, you can do it if you really want/need to. We've been doing it for the last 20+ years, after all.
Link Posted: 7/17/2022 8:19:56 PM EDT
[#13]
Getting shot sucks more.
Link Posted: 7/17/2022 9:05:01 PM EDT
[#14]
Living in TX with a PC, I’ll echo all the above responses.

With an elastic QD cummerbund, light plates, and a good fit a PC is useful to me. It may be a waste of time for you - but that’s completely up to you.
Link Posted: 7/17/2022 9:38:01 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

And don't forget your write in the rain!  Or you'll die.
View Quote
Technically if you don't have rite in the rain, it's f you

But in relation to OPs question, have to get use to it. If I know bullets are flying, I'm wearing armor whether it's 100 or 10 degrees out.
Link Posted: 7/17/2022 9:39:18 PM EDT
[#16]
It's not a permanent solution, but add-ons like the Qore Ice Plate or the Armorvent system can help. Armorvent is more passive and will last longer than the Iceplate, but the Iceplate will have much more immediate effects (and serve as a source of drinking water, something you will need in a hot climate).
Link Posted: 7/17/2022 10:01:57 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 7/18/2022 12:52:02 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/18/2022 1:05:18 AM EDT
[#19]
Uh, if someone is shooting at you, you don't give a shit about the temp.  Train with your gear.
Link Posted: 7/18/2022 1:18:40 AM EDT
[#20]
I'd adjust your carrier and snug it up.  Spend more time in it, exercise in it.  21 pound carrier isn't tremendously heavy.  Move stuff to a padded belt if the carrier is feeling too bulky.  This has been my philosophy, mine has plates, a triple shingle if any mags, radio, and built in bladder.  Everything else lives on a belt, where I can comfortably carry all my crap and not feel like I'm wearing a bulky padded coat.

I leave my carrier in the garage to dry out after going on walks with the kids on my shoulders because it gets soaked with sweat.  Just part of the deal.

edit:  I got a hard time believing you can't adjust that carrier's fitting.  If nothing else, lace some shock cord through the PALS webbing to tighten it up.  If I thought I was going to get shot at, I'm wearing it and I'll be glad to be miserable the whole time.
Link Posted: 7/18/2022 1:24:12 AM EDT
[#21]
I wore one for months in Iraq.  Key to using one in brutal heat is physical fitness and hydration.
Link Posted: 7/18/2022 7:20:51 AM EDT
[#22]
Anyone ever seen one of these silly backers in the wild? If they really worked you'd think there'd be more people using it.

Body Armour I.C.E

Link Posted: 7/18/2022 7:24:56 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

There, you have it.
Link Posted: 7/18/2022 7:28:34 AM EDT
[#24]
Practice running around without the vest.  Then with an empty vest.   Then mags. Then plates.

Work your way up to it instead of diving in.

After a while, dropping several mags off the carrier will feel like you're just wearing a light jacket
Link Posted: 7/18/2022 7:35:26 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I wore one for months in Iraq.  Key to using one in brutal heat is physical fitness and hydration.
View Quote

If you ain't got sweat salt rings around your shoulders and stomach, you ain't drinking enough water.
Link Posted: 7/18/2022 8:11:04 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I'd adjust your carrier and snug it up.  Spend more time in it, exercise in it.  21 pound carrier isn't tremendously heavy.  Move stuff to a padded belt if the carrier is feeling too bulky.  This has been my philosophy, mine has plates, a triple shingle if any mags, radio, and built in bladder.  Everything else lives on a belt, where I can comfortably carry all my crap and not feel like I'm wearing a bulky padded coat.

I leave my carrier in the garage to dry out after going on walks with the kids on my shoulders because it gets soaked with sweat.  Just part of the deal.

edit:  I got a hard time believing you can't adjust that carrier's fitting.  If nothing else, lace some shock cord through the PALS webbing to tighten it up.  If I thought I was going to get shot at, I'm wearing it and I'll be glad to be miserable the whole time.
View Quote

Im afraid I cant adjust it down, the side buckles/straps are adjusted as tight as they will go currently.

Here is a pic of the PC

If anyone has recommendations for a good replacement carrier I am willing to try something a bit better than this one that will still fit the plates I have.
Link Posted: 7/18/2022 8:18:38 AM EDT
[#27]
I’d probably get lighter plates.
Link Posted: 7/18/2022 8:49:18 AM EDT
[#28]
I have a slickster and like the elastic cummerbund. allows for some flex during movement and I can keep it locked in tight but it will still stretch with me if I'm huffing and puffing.
Link Posted: 7/18/2022 9:09:53 AM EDT
[#29]
If that's all you're carrying and it's 21 pounds...

Are you using an AR500 carrier with steel plates?

If so, ditch all that shit. Steel plates are garbage and dangerous. AR500 plate carriers are Condor-tier at Crye prices. You can get stuff that's lighter on both accounts and will ride much more comfortably.
Link Posted: 7/18/2022 9:13:19 AM EDT
[#30]
@Kaptainkoolz can you post a pic of how the buckles on the side interact?  If they’re just plastic buckles you should be able to really cinch them down.
Link Posted: 7/18/2022 2:05:22 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Im afraid I cant adjust it down, the side buckles/straps are adjusted as tight as they will go currently.

Here is a pic of the PC https://i.imgur.com/S6VBuSz.jpg

If anyone has recommendations for a good replacement carrier I am willing to try something a bit better than this one that will still fit the plates I have.
View Quote

Ferro Slickster.
Link Posted: 7/18/2022 2:40:53 PM EDT
[#32]
OP, some points:
- It's a black carrier. It's going to suck in the sun.
- Your plates are way too heavy.
- Your TQ is staged completely wrong. Look up NAR's guide on staging it.
- Why are your rifle mags indexed in two different directions?
Link Posted: 7/18/2022 3:45:30 PM EDT
[#33]
OP...

Getting shot sucks.
Getting shot in hot and/or humid conditions doesn't suck any less.

Train with your gear so you can handle using & wearing it during any reasonable condition.

Link Posted: 7/18/2022 7:58:05 PM EDT
[#34]
This may solve your heat dissipation and adjustment issues at the same time:

https://www.221btactical.com/products/maxx-dri-vest-3-0-sl

Link Posted: 7/18/2022 10:30:07 PM EDT
[#35]
If you are in a place where you need a carbine and multiple mags, you probably want armor (and a helmet).

If your PC doesn't fit, either get a new one that does or modify the old one.  Running with an ill-fit PC is like trying to swim in a trench coat--just don't.
What plates do you have?  Extra-heavy plates can make things miserable in a hurry.  Consider 3+ plates vs 4 if your local threat profile doesn't include much AP ammo.

We aren't all perfectly fit, but if you know you are out of shape and over weight, that's a cheap fix.  Lose 30lbs of flab and adding that PC will still be less weight to move than now.  (And you'll feel better too!)
Link Posted: 7/18/2022 10:42:21 PM EDT
[#36]
When I came home from my last trip I dumped mine in the trash and vowed never again will I wear one. I do have a very functional mag carrier but no more plates for me.  I also figure to stay out of places and situations that would require their use.
Link Posted: 7/18/2022 10:57:26 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Perhaps I should rephrase. I KNOW that I am out of shape, I’m very happy that I have all of you perfect physical specimens to “encourage” me to get in shape.
It’s not like loosing 20 lbs will all a sudden make wearing a PC in any situation a breeze, it’s weight that will slow you down eventually no matter how fit you are.

Also there is no adjusting the slop out of the carrier, it’s a quick to put on type a deal with buckles on the side instead of a traditional cumberbund. My question is more about the advantages of having armor at all in this type of environment, when I realistically have a .00001% chance of ever using it for real, vs a smaller, lighter, cooler and more convenient way of carrying spare mags and gear without the armor.
View Quote

Amigo, I'm a fatso too with a PC I rarely wear, but have used it in the Arizona heat. Do you have a hydration system on it? THAT extra weight will be a wonderful thing for you. What I would say is if you train sensibly with armor, it is like training batting with ring weights on it - it will feel much better and easier for real without the "training aids".
Keep it up and work out safely, bets are a lot of the keyboard commandos are also a wee bit "fluffy".
Link Posted: 7/19/2022 3:04:24 AM EDT
[#38]
You should ditch the 20-30 pounds on you first.

As far as your question, do you like holes in you?

And it’s not fitted correctly if it’s bouncing around on you.
Link Posted: 7/19/2022 3:08:56 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

So you got the wrong carrier. Get the correct one. One that fits.

Stop making excuses man. I’m not saying that to be a dick. It just is what it is. Get your shit right, get proper equipment, make better decisions.

Rest assured I’m still working on that lol. But it’s better to be a man and accept the criticism and turn it into positive motivation as opposed to getting butthurt about it.
Link Posted: 7/19/2022 1:33:59 PM EDT
[#40]
It's gonna take a while to learn how to set it up properly, and get used to wearing it.  And side note it doesn't matter what you do, it's gonna be hot.  I've been in gunfights without armor on before, I do not recommend it.
Link Posted: 7/19/2022 2:14:10 PM EDT
[#41]
Couple of tips to help the OP out.

1.  The cummerbund for the plate carrier should be attached as low as possible on the back plate bag and as high as possible to the front plate bag.  This will push the rear plate up, which will provide better coverage for your back and better weight distribution/comfort on your back.

2.  High Temperatures mean you will breath heavier and that means more expansion of your chest cavity.  A tight plate carrier is a comfortable one, but a tight plate carrier reduces your ability to breath heavier/more efficiently in high heat. The solution to this problem is an elastic cummerbund for high heat/high mobility.   The elastic cummerbund will hold the front and rear plate bag tight and in place while being able to expand while you breath deeply and heavily.

3.  Check out Qore Performance Ice Plate Pontoons/Vents, whatever they call them.  In short, pontoons that you sew into or attach via already available velcro on your front and rear plate bag will increase bulk, but will also provide a channel for air to flow somewhat reducing the retention of heat.

4.  Hydrate.  You will sweat more heavily in a plate carrier and you must adjust your water consumption accordingly. If you want help figuring out how much water you should be drinking get the sweat test strips from Gatorade, pretty simple way to questimate what your water consumption should be based on your sweat loss (some dudes sweat heavier than others).   There are more sophisticated ways of calculating your water consumption requirements that Tri-Athletes use, but the Gatorade strips are cheaper and I think decent unless you're going all out to do an Iron Man or something.

5.  20-30 LBS is no joke. You're in the obese category and don't feel bad about it society is set up to encourage you to be obese.  You've got o do something about it though, so instead of investing more in ammunition or fancy gear it's time to invest in yourself, your core 1.0 kit, which is your body.   I would do the following:

A.  Hire a nutrition coach that will help you calculate your calorie and macronutrient consumption. There are many options, they range in price and in level of service provided.  I have used a company called StrongerU in the past, but now I do it myself because I learned how to do it after two years of being coached in it.

B.  Hire a personal trainer.  You need to discuss with a certified personal trainer your physical issues (bad shoulder, bad knee, and so forth) and you need to come up with a realistic exercise routine you can consistently maintain.  Stop "show lifting", stop doing the same workout you followed after reading a Muscle and Fitness magazine in high school.  Make sure you're using good form with a second pair of well trained eyes on you.  I'm not saying you have to be Hollywood and have a trainer for every session here on out, but at least do a few sessions with a trainer to dial in your form. Avoiding injury and keeping consistently training will unlock your ability to get in shape.

C.  If you're an extravert look for a gym that is highly social with perhaps good group classes to help. If you're an introvert get some home gym equipment like a Rogue Power Rack, Assault Bike, Concept Rower.

D.  Learn the value of compression sleeves and rehabilitative massage.  Learn how to foam roll. Learn how to stretch, yoga isn't a bad idea.   Give your bones time to harden and toughen since you're placing 20-30 lbs more on them than they're basically rated for.  Don't run on hard concrete surfaces, get good running shoes, trying incorporating things like swimming laps into your workout routine.  Remember growth happens when you rest properly after a good workout so the rest period is absolutely important.  Saunas and cold tubs can be extremely helpful as well.

Just remember, you're an important part of the security of our free state.  It is your civic duty to be capable of serving in a light infantry role in a well regulated unit if called upon to do so.  Train, eat, exercise, and equip yourself accordingly.
Link Posted: 7/19/2022 2:19:51 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

If you’re not going to be in an environment to need armor then don’t use it. You can get foam plates to keep the structure of your plate carrier. I would argue that if you’re in a situation to need that setup your need armor. If you’re just LARP’ing then ditch it all and don’t worry about any of it.
Link Posted: 7/19/2022 2:20:35 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Couple of tips to help the OP out.

1.  The cummerbund for the plate carrier should be attached as low as possible on the back plate bag and as high as possible to the front plate bag.  This will push the rear plate up, which will provide better coverage for your back and better weight distribution/comfort on your back.

2.  High Temperatures mean you will breath heavier and that means more expansion of your chest cavity.  A tight plate carrier is a comfortable one, but a tight plate carrier reduces your ability to breath heavier/more efficiently in high heat. The solution to this problem is an elastic cummerbund for high heat/high mobility.   The elastic cummerbund will hold the front and rear plate bag tight and in place while being able to expand while you breath deeply and heavily.

3.  Check out Qore Performance Ice Plate Pontoons/Vents, whatever they call them.  In short, pontoons that you sew into or attach via already available velcro on your front and rear plate bag will increase bulk, but will also provide a channel for air to flow somewhat reducing the retention of heat.

4.  Hydrate.  You will sweat more heavily in a plate carrier and you must adjust your water consumption accordingly. If you want help figuring out how much water you should be drinking get the sweat test strips from Gatorade, pretty simple way to questimate what your water consumption should be based on your sweat loss (some dudes sweat heavier than others).   There are more sophisticated ways of calculating your water consumption requirements that Tri-Athletes use, but the Gatorade strips are cheaper and I think decent unless you're going all out to do an Iron Man or something.

5.  20-30 LBS is no joke. You're in the obese category and don't feel bad about it society is set up to encourage you to be obese.  You've got o do something about it though, so instead of investing more in ammunition or fancy gear it's time to invest in yourself, your core 1.0 kit, which is your body.   I would do the following:

A.  Hire a nutrition coach that will help you calculate your calorie and macronutrient consumption. There are many options, they range in price and in level of service provided.  I have used a company called StrongerU in the past, but now I do it myself because I learned how to do it after two years of being coached in it.

B.  Hire a personal trainer.  You need to discuss with a certified personal trainer your physical issues (bad shoulder, bad knee, and so forth) and you need to come up with a realistic exercise routine you can consistently maintain.  Stop "show lifting", stop doing the same workout you followed after reading a Muscle and Fitness magazine in high school.  Make sure you're using good form with a second pair of well trained eyes on you.  I'm not saying you have to be Hollywood and have a trainer for every session here on out, but at least do a few sessions with a trainer to dial in your form. Avoiding injury and keeping consistently training will unlock your ability to get in shape.

C.  If you're an extravert look for a gym that is highly social with perhaps good group classes to help. If you're an introvert get some home gym equipment like a Rogue Power Rack, Assault Bike, Concept Rower.

D.  Learn the value of compression sleeves and rehabilitative massage.  Learn how to foam roll. Learn how to stretch, yoga isn't a bad idea.   Give your bones time to harden and toughen since you're placing 20-30 lbs more on them than they're basically rated for.  Don't run on hard concrete surfaces, get good running shoes, trying incorporating things like swimming laps into your workout routine.  Remember growth happens when you rest properly after a good workout so the rest period is absolutely important.  Saunas and cold tubs can be extremely helpful as well.

Just remember, you're an important part of the security of our free state.  It is your civic duty to be capable of serving in a light infantry role in a well regulated unit if called upon to do so.  Train, eat, exercise, and equip yourself accordingly.
View Quote

Good post

"Train, eat, exercise, RESTand equip yourself accordingly."

Fixed it for you.

And don't forget to train the next generation.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/19/2022 9:29:44 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I have not been shooting in a while, and have not shot with a PC on in years. I tried it yesterday shooting with a neighbor, in low 100 degree temps, it was pretty brutal. Doing some simple drills including some sprints was kinda sucky, and the PC was bouncing around a lot while on the move, making things worse. I am out of shape and like 20-30 lbs overweight so I’m sure that was more of a contributing factor. I am rethinking having a PC around for if the worst happens simply because it destroys my mobility, and is awkward to use. Thoughts? Should I ditch the PC for a compact chest rig or something else? What conclusions have you reached as far as weight vs mobility?

For reference it’s a point blank brand carrier with point blank lvl 4 multi hit plates. Weight 21 lbs

View Quote

Laughs in over 650 days out in sector in Iraq.

There’s only one way to successfully do a PC (we had full on IBAs and IOTVs with all soft inserts and I never had a single heat cat) in a hot climate: nut up and gut through it.

Addendum: drink lots of water (3L Camelbak was the standard in Iraq for a reason). Also don’t be fat. If you are fat you need to be training hard. Regardless of weather.

It sucks ass. Period. You can though, absolutely perform day in day out in full kit the entire time if you aren’t a sloppy puss.

For context: there are WAY more dead Iraqi fighters who fought using your concept than there were American Infantry.
Link Posted: 7/19/2022 10:42:34 PM EDT
[#45]
The heat sucks.  It sucks even worse when you have a sucking chest wound.

It’s not supposed to be comfortable.  It’s supposed to be comforting.
Link Posted: 7/20/2022 6:58:54 AM EDT
[#46]
Number 1 issue is fitness. Number 2 issue is that PC kind of sucks. Point Blank makes good armor but that carrier leaves a lot to be desired. Elastic cummerbunds are nice since they give you some breathing. Grey Ghost Gear has a PC that has side release buckles like the Point Blank you have, but they are attached to heavy duty elastic so you can have it reasonably tight but still breath. I use a GGG carrier at work setup almost identical to yours and it's comfortable. My personal PC is a Ferro Concepts Slickster and it works well.

You're not going to get around it retaining heat but you can keep it from slowing you down too much by training with it on and circuit training. Drink more water than you think you should and accept the fact you'll be a sweaty mess and all is good.
Link Posted: 7/20/2022 7:39:05 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Here is a pic of the PC https://i.imgur.com/S6VBuSz.jpg

View Quote

https://www.ar15.com/forums/armory/Plate-carrier-thread--This-is-NOW-a-post-pics-of-your-Plate-Carrier-THREAD-/10-342310/

TLDR; Defense Mechanisms , Agilite k19 3.0 or something similar.

Skeletal cummerbund with tubes for quick don/doff. Mesh backing behind the plates. Lightweight. Carriers are very doable for hot days. I have worn them for 12 hours straight in South Florida, and yes, they take a lot of getting used to. Those core muscles will build up, making the carrier seem a lot lighter. In the above thread there is a lot of good info.

Link Posted: 7/20/2022 8:28:18 AM EDT
[#48]
You'll know when it's time to dump them - or you'll be a heat casualty, LOL. On at least two of the longer humping missions in A-Stan (Red Wings, and one other I've heard interviews of), the 75th QRF dumped plates. Imagine the LRP/SOG guys in VN, adding armor to their load-out of 25 mags, 10 grenades, Claymore's, etc...  METT-T + 'BigBoy RulesTM'
Link Posted: 7/20/2022 9:06:17 AM EDT
[#49]
I have an older mayflower that I throw two 25lb plates in and go off for 4 mile hikes. I usually do this in the heat of the afternoon, after a while you'll get used to it. When I transfer over to my regular PC I barely even notice I'm wearing it.
Link Posted: 7/20/2022 4:14:10 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Good post

"Train, eat, exercise, RESTand equip yourself accordingly."

Fixed it for you.

And don't forget to train the next generation.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/433221/IMG_20220524_104928_2_jpg-2458825.JPG
View Quote

Thanks and yes "REST" and rest correctly folks.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top