BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 160
Link Posted: 11/23/2016 1:38:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Campy6169] [#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By TBROWN2346:
I will try and get some pics, but the first spear cummerbund was probably the best upgrade I did on the carrier. It bungees together like a normal cummerbund but has more size options and gets a way snugger fit than I got with the banshee plus Velcro setup. Being able to throw it on quick and have a tight fit that isnt bouncing around and uncomfortable really makes this a better setup. I know wish I would have just sucked it up and went full First Spear everything with a Strandhogg
View Quote

I just got a Warrior Assault Systems Recon PC and will be getting the First Spear cummerbund.  Part of me thinks I should have gone with a complete First Spear set-up.  I'll probably just buy a complete setup next year from them.
Link Posted: 11/29/2016 4:09:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Campy6169:

I just got a Warrior Assault Systems Recon PC and will be getting the First Spear cummerbund.  Part of me thinks I should hve gone with a complete First Spear set-up.  I'll probably just buy a complete setup next year from them.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TBROWN2346:
I will try and get some pics, but the first spear cummerbund was probably the best upgrade I did on the carrier. It bungees together like a normal cummerbund but has more size options and gets a way snugger fit than I got with the banshee plus Velcro setup. Being able to throw it on quick and have a tight fit that isnt bouncing around and uncomfortable really makes this a better setup. I know wish I would have just sucked it up and went full First Spear everything with a Strandhogg

I just got a Warrior Assault Systems Recon PC and will be getting the First Spear cummerbund.  Part of me thinks I should hve gone with a complete First Spear set-up.  I'll probably just buy a complete setup next year from them.

i told myself the exact same thing after I liked the cummerbund so much.
Link Posted: 11/30/2016 10:12:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By jake_B_:
Yea I could do Atacs, I am just seeing if anyone has done that with theiron plate carrier mixing two multicam patterns
View Quote

I have a Kryptek mandrake DC3R on my multicam plate carrier.
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 11:00:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Arid multicam Eagle industries plate carrier with level 3 plates and I have soft armor in the Cumberbun.

Blue force gear administration pouch
Condor M4 mag pouch
2black hawk pistol pouches
Condor medical pouch
Condor dump pouch
Arid multicam camel back

The arid multicam and regular multicam go together pretty well. I would like to have it all regular multicam but the carrier is dam good and I got a great price on it. So I decided to just add the regular multicam pouches I am pretty happy with how it turned out.

Link Posted: 12/15/2016 12:12:10 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Cartel-:

Albeit I cannot personally attest to the quality and function of either of the aforementioned plater carriers. I did however order a LBX Tactical Armatus II Plate Carrier in Multicam Black this afternoon. I should have it in the next day or two as I opted for overnight shipping. Once I have it in my possession, I will post a small review. I strongly considered purchasing the LBT 6094 Plate Carrier, but I ultimately decided to give the Armatus II a shot first. For what it is worth, this will be my first plate carrier.

Now to research my armored plate options!
View Quote

@Cartel-   Did you ever post a review?  Or could you at least get us some pictures of it?  Thanks.
Link Posted: 12/16/2016 9:24:11 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1911xdm] [#6]
hit reply on wrong thread
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 1:13:17 AM EDT
[Last Edit: D-RAS03] [#7]
Originally Posted By jake_B_:
Arid multicam Eagle industries plate carrier with level 3 plates and I have soft armor in the Cumberbun.

Blue force gear administration pouch
Condor M4 mag pouch
2black hawk pistol pouches
Condor medical pouch
Condor dump pouch
Arid multicam camel back

The arid multicam and regular multicam go together pretty well. I would like to have it all regular multicam but the carrier is dam good and I got a great price on it. So I decided to just add the regular multicam pouches I am pretty happy with how it turned out.

http://s61.photobucket.com/user/Jake_Burt/media/20161207_194508_zpsqye66hxf.jpg.html
View Quote

Your picture wasn't showing up. Here ya go.

Link Posted: 12/18/2016 12:42:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: NM_desert_rat] [#8]
My Pig setup.
I like a minimalist "slick" setup because my area is covered in thorny desert brush that snags everything.
You won't make it 10 feet into the brush wearing something with snag points.

Pig PC
Pig gRunt pack on back for a shell, lunch, water, misc. etc.
Level IV ceramic plates backed up with IIIa soft armor, IIIa soft armor in the cummerbund sides.
Trauma kit with shears, 6" Israeli bandage, SOFTT.
Pig Kangaroo pouches for AUG mags.
HSG Taco double pistol mag pouch.
I'll add a HSG covered Taco with my satellite phone in it when i'm going to be way out in the middle of nowhere.

Link Posted: 12/26/2016 11:39:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TACTICAL] [#9]
Originally Posted By NM_desert_rat:
My Pig setup.
I like a minimalist "slick" setup because my area is covered in thorny desert brush that snags everything.
You won't make it 10 feet into the brush wearing something with snag points.

Pig PC
Pig gRunt pack on back for a shell, lunch, water, misc. etc.
Level IV ceramic plates backed up with IIIa soft armor, IIIa soft armor in the cummerbund sides.
Trauma kit with shears, 6" Israeli bandage, SOFTT.
Pig Kangaroo pouches for AUG mags.
HSG Taco double pistol mag pouch.
I'll add a HSG covered Taco with my satellite phone in it when i'm going to be way out in the middle of nowhere.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/458573/pig-109977.jpg
View Quote
what brand is the trauma kit?
Link Posted: 12/26/2016 11:43:35 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By TACTICAL:
View Quote

HSGI Bleeder
Link Posted: 12/26/2016 11:44:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SecretSquirell] [#11]
Originally Posted By TACTICAL:
View Quote

Looks an awful lot like the HSGI pouch that I ran for a spell.

ETA: Beat by a few.
Link Posted: 12/27/2016 11:13:36 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Firefighter503:

HSGI Bleeder
View Quote

^^^ This ^^^
Currently has a 6" Israeli bandage, a QuikClot sponge and EMT shears in it.
Has a Blue Force Gear "Tourniquet Now" holding a SOF-T attached to the side.
Link Posted: 12/29/2016 1:00:03 PM EDT
[#13]
My humble submission

LBT 6094 $99
Highcom 4SAS7 $190
Tactical Taylor 3 pistol $20
Surplus 3 M4 $5
Baofeng UV5R5 $25
Tube mic $5
Blackhawk mount $5
Safariland adapter $6
Gerber LMFII on back $50
Attachment Attached File

The adapter allows me to pop my holster off my belt and mount to carrier when in a vehicle. I have a radio pouch and stubby antenna inbound. I have an ifak but this is my HD setup so it is not attached currently.

Whole rig loaded weights 27lbs.

I hate the ACU pattern but it was the only reason I was able to put this kit together so cheap.

Link Posted: 1/3/2017 5:09:30 PM EDT
[#14]
Attachment Attached File

So my super HSLD carrier needs replacing

This is my first plate carrier and need a little help deciding before I drop some money. I'm in EMS and justified buying plates on black friday to plus up the level 2 soft armor we have in the event somebody decides to repeat a Dallas type event. Dont really need something super tactical, but being able to swift clip on a chest rig for range time would be nice.  

Im looking at the Ferro Slickster, First Spear Slick, and Velocity Systems lightweight carrier. Something simple and streamlined, ability to quickly don it, and have velcro on front and back for a large EMS/fire patch. Those seems to be the three carriers with what I'm looking for, but am open to any suggestions for carriers I've missed. Any expierence or guidance in choosing is greatly appreciated.
Link Posted: 1/3/2017 6:03:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Bedouin2W] [#15]
@Munzy, just my 2 cents,

For the situation you see yourself using those plates, I'd look for something with MOLLE on it to add an IFAK to it. Something like the Highcom Trooper CAP would be what I'd go for. Highcom sells Fire-Rescue placards too.

I would say you should consider the Grey Ghost Gear Minimalist too, but I have read of a few people having issues with plates fitting into that carrier (too much room below to secure the plate).

Add a Swift Clip kit and you should be good to go.
Link Posted: 1/3/2017 7:56:29 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 1/3/2017 8:53:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1911xdm] [#17]
Hsgi belt with tacos
Pig plate carrier with pig hydration carrier and level IV plates.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/4/2017 1:51:20 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Bedouin2W:
@Munzy, just my 2 cents,

For the situation you see yourself using those plates, I'd look for something with MOLLE on it to add an IFAK to it. Something like the Highcom Trooper CAP would be what I'd go for. Highcom sells Fire-Rescue placards too.

I would say you should consider the Grey Ghost Gear Minimalist too, but I have read of a few people having issues with plates fitting into that carrier (too much room below to secure the plate).

Add a Swift Clip kit and you should be good to go.
View Quote

Thanks for the suggestions. Any reason for suggesting carriers with buckled cummerbunds vs. elastic cummerbunds?

The cummerbund is one reason I'm leaning towards the Slickster, I could stuff a few IFACs in the the mag pouches in the cummerbund.
Link Posted: 1/4/2017 2:50:25 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Munzy:

Thanks for the suggestions. Any reason for suggesting carriers with buckled cummerbunds vs. elastic cummerbunds?

The cummerbund is one reason I'm leaning towards the Slickster, I could stuff a few IFACs in the the mag pouches in the cummerbund.
View Quote

I find that they are easier to don on/off.

I was basing that recommendation off of something for a Fire/EMT for a Dallas-like situation. I was suggesting the single IFAK on you for use on you by you or a buddy if something were to happen to you, but you'd still have an aid bag with multiple FAKs, IVs, or whatever is more second-line treatment for the patients you'd be working on in a Dallas-like situation instead of needing multiple IFAKs on your gear.

Also, you wouldn't have to worry about removing then adding the IFAKs between going to the range and then having it ready for work.
Link Posted: 1/4/2017 4:56:41 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Bedouin2W:

I find that they are easier to don on/off.

I was basing that recommendation off of something for a Fire/EMT for a Dallas-like situation. I was suggesting the single IFAK on you for use on you by you or a buddy if something were to happen to you, but you'd still have an aid bag with multiple FAKs, IVs, or whatever is more second-line treatment for the patients you'd be working on in a Dallas-like situation instead of needing multiple IFAKs on your gear.

Also, you wouldn't have to worry about removing then adding the IFAKs between going to the range and then having it ready for work.
View Quote

Solid points, like I said it my first purchase and I wasn't expecting it to be as much of a decision to find one as I thought it be. Thanks again.
Link Posted: 1/4/2017 8:36:46 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By 1911xdm:
Hsgi belt with tacos

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/296004/IMG-2142-119238.JPG
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/296004/IMG-2141-119240.JPG
View Quote

How do you like the HSGI pouches?  I'm trying to decide on pouches for my new PC setup and was looking at them.
Link Posted: 1/4/2017 8:47:21 PM EDT
[#22]

How do you like the HSGI pouches?  I'm trying to decide on pouches for my new PC setup and was looking at them.
View All Quotes
Hsgi belt with tacos

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/296004/IMG-2142-119238.JPG
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/296004/IMG-2141-119240.JPG

to me they are the only way to go. I have tried plenty of others out there and these hold the best and can be used for a wide range of things.
Link Posted: 1/5/2017 12:11:45 PM EDT
[#23]
to me they are the only way to go. I have tried plenty of others out there and these hold the best and can be used for a wide range of things.
View Quote

Thanks for the response.  It was between  HSGI, Esstac & Emdom that I had narrowed it down to.
Link Posted: 1/5/2017 7:43:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: NothingClever] [#24]

View Quote

I choose the Tactical Tailor universal mag pouch. Sure, it doesn't look cool but it holds just about any mag you want to put in it. It holds multiple of any mag you want to put in it. For example, 3.....5.56 mags, 2....7.62 mags, et cetera. Also, it has a flap so you can protect the mags from the elements and dirt if you're prone and if you want fast and quite you can just tuck the flap into the pouch itself.

As far as holding other stuff. I wear my PC hiking. When I do I take out the mags and put full size smart water bottles in them.

Quite frankly it's the best pouch out there IMO. Unless you want to look cool. I'm in no way saying the Tacos only look cool. They perform. I just think they fall a tad short of the TT's.
Link Posted: 1/5/2017 10:08:47 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By NothingClever:

I choose the Tactical Tailor universal mag pouch. Sure, it doesn't look cool but it holds just about any mag you want to put in it. It holds multiple of any mag you want to put in it. For example, 3.....5.56 mags, 2....7.62 mags, et cetera. Also, it has a flap so you can protect the mags from the elements and dirt if you're prone and if you want fast and quite you can just tuck the flap into the pouch itself.

As far as holding other stuff. I wear my PC hiking. When I do I take out the mags and put full size smart water bottles in them.

Quite frankly it's the best pouch out there IMO. Unless you want to look cool. I'm in no way saying the Tacos only look cool. They perform. I just think they fall a tad short of the TT's.
View Quote

I'll take a look at the TT, thank you for your input.
Link Posted: 1/5/2017 10:51:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PA-Minuteman] [#26]

Thanks for the response.  It was between  HSGI, Esstac & Emdom that I had narrowed it down to.
View Quote
HSGI Tacos also come covered now:
HSGI Taco Covered

I run taco on everything I run, I like them cause I can switch between AK Mags & M1A Mags really easy!
I do have to say I haven't had any of the covered version yet so I can't tell you how they run.

If you don't want your Taco pouches covered you can also pick up some bungee cord and have it that way:
HSGI Bungee

All in all, I would highly recommend HSGI products, I have tons of tacos & a battle belt (sorry no pics) and there products never (so far) let me down, Plus there USA Made and that's a bonus!!

PA Minuteman
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 12:01:08 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By PA-Minuteman:
HSGI Tacos also come covered now:
HSGI Taco Covered

I run taco on everything I run, I like them cause I can switch between AK Mags & M1A Mags really easy!
I do have to say I haven't had any of the covered version yet so I can't tell you how they run.

If you don't want your Taco pouches covered you can also pick up some bungee cord and have it that way:
HSGI Bungee

All in all, I would highly recommend HSGI products, I have tons of tacos & a battle belt (sorry no pics) and there products never (so far) let me down, Plus there USA Made and that's a bonus!!

PA Minuteman
View Quote

PA-Minuteman, thanks for your input.  At this moment I'm not looking at covered or bungee pouches.  Seems like the HSGI is the way to go.
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 12:22:55 PM EDT
[#28]
How do you store your Plate Carrier in your closet, gear room?

Just laid on the floor?
Hanger?
Shelf?
Rack?

If hung, does it mess up the shoulder straps? Or Plate pockets from the weight?
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 12:35:46 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By Wormydog1987:

Just laid on the floor?
Hanger?
Shelf?
Rack?

View Quote
I can't remember the name of the company, but someone makes heavy duty hangers that are meant for IBA/PC's. ITS Tactical has talked about them a few times in his YT videos. As long as whatever they're hung up by aren't super thin to where they can cut into the shoulder straps, it won't be a problem. Or build yourself a battle buddy. I've heard laying them down is best if you've got soft armor in them so they don't sag and bunch up over time.
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 12:40:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Campy6169] [#30]
Originally Posted By SecretSquirell:
I can't remember the name of the company, but someone makes heavy duty hangers that are meant for IBA/PC's. ITS Tactical has talked about them a few times in his YT videos. As long as whatever they're hung up by aren't super thin to where they can cut into the shoulder straps, it won't be a problem. Or build yourself a battle buddy. I've heard laying them down is best if you've got soft armor in them so they don't sag and bunch up over time.
View Quote

Tough hook hanger is the name of the company.  They are about $13-$15 per and come in Black & FDE.
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 5:51:28 PM EDT
[#31]

Just laid on the floor?
Hanger?
Shelf?
Rack?

View Quote
I just lay it on the shelf next to folded shirts
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 11:56:37 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 1/8/2017 9:56:01 PM EDT
[#33]

Just laid on the floor?
Hanger?
Shelf?
Rack?

View Quote

In my safe.
Link Posted: 1/8/2017 11:54:18 PM EDT
[#34]

HA HA that's exactly how I feel when I go to work.
Link Posted: 1/15/2017 5:33:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: eaglecp] [#35]
ESSTAC Goodness... Daeodon Light Style.
This is the Daeodon with side straps.
The "Daeodon Ass" (Light Version) Will be coming out soon!!!!!!

cp
Link Posted: 1/15/2017 5:43:50 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 1/15/2017 6:43:18 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 1/15/2017 11:01:46 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 6:45:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: eaglecp] [#39]
Anyone else see the "irony" between my post and Lead-Slinger's?

Daeodon "LIGHT" rig
and
Extremely Heavy Rig from Lead-Slinger....
Not slamming just pointing out the 2 extremes....LOL
cp
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 8:47:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: VIP3R] [#40]
Originally Posted By eaglecp:
ESSTAC Goodness... Daeodon Light Style.
This is the Daeodon with side straps.
The "Daeodon Ass" (Light Version) Will be coming out soon!!!!!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v314/eaglecp/20170115_135122_zpsgydhmczn.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v314/eaglecp/20170115_135135_zpso8pyeq7x.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v314/eaglecp/20170115_135033_zpsqcwfvli6.jpg
cp
View Quote

I just don't get why the shoulder straps are sooo huge and wide. Only thing that turns me off. Otherwise I know its built like a champ.

Is the molle a custom option? You have to request it? Also wish it had mesh backing for ventilation vs the pontoons.
Link Posted: 1/17/2017 12:38:22 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By BeRzErKaS:

Whole lotta bounce, swish, and rattle going on there.
View All Quotes
Actually no. It's all tight when donned. The pack is no different that a conventional pack. 
Link Posted: 1/17/2017 8:01:57 PM EDT
[#43]
Anyone else see the "irony" between my post and Lead-Slinger's?

Daeodon "LIGHT" rig
and
Extremely Heavy Rig from Lead-Slinger....
Not slamming just pointing out the 2 extremes....LOL
cp
View Quote

Walking through Fallujah and carbine class are 2 very different roles.

I'm currently shopping for a slick carrier since 99.9% of the time I just wear a belt and I think a low pro carrier has a possible role
Link Posted: 1/17/2017 10:16:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: eaglecp] [#44]
Quite honestly I never noticed that. It is just so damn comfortable even with Large plates and a full load. I do know the Daeodon "Ass" will be released in a few months and I believe the shoulder straps are a little thinner.
I am hoping they are not to much thinner though. I have been running an MC one quite regularly and I can tell you that compared to other PC's I have run over the years this one is by far the most balanced and comfortable rig I have run to date. Superior design leads to superior function.

Oh and BTW, as was said by 03RN, There is big difference between running a PC in a carbine class and running one for weeks on end in a Hostile area.  Well said 03RN.
cp
Link Posted: 1/17/2017 10:58:52 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By 03RN:

Walking through Fallujah and carbine class are 2 very different roles.

I'm currently shopping for a slick carrier since 99.9% of the time I just wear a belt and I think a low pro carrier has a possible role
View Quote
100% correct you are. Let the mission dictate the gear. What ever that mission is. And remember this. No one in a gun fight has ever said they had to much time and to much amo. 
Link Posted: 1/17/2017 11:44:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Swordfish92] [#46]
This is my version of slick, it's a tag havoc I had modified to take swift clip based placards.

Ceradyne thinking cap and ceradyne LV4 front, rear and side plates. BALCS LV3A panels underneath and LV3A shoulder pads as well. Need a new holster since I picked up the 17L but in a holding pattern until RC gets off their ass and starts taking custom orders again, and yes that is a unicorn KKM 17L threaded barrel

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/18/2017 1:30:25 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By Swordfish92:
This is my version of slick, it's a tag havoc I had modified to take swift clip based placards.

Ceradyne thinking cap and ceradyne LV4 front, rear and side plates. BALCS LV3A panels underneath and LV3A shoulder pads as well. Need a new holster since I picked up the 17L but in a holding pattern until RC gets off their ass and starts taking custom orders again, and yes that is a unicorn KKM 17L threaded barrel

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/76580/IMG-2296-128120.JPG
View Quote

Now thats my shit right there. TAG Havoc is the best. I had a guy fab up some slim dual GP pouches for each side between the overlaps. They would hold a pistol, radio, m4 mag, PLB, etc. Awesome kit.
Link Posted: 1/18/2017 10:13:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: eaglecp] [#48]
I had 6 PM's asking about the Daeodon and how the adjustments work. ESSTAC has an excellent video of this on their website. However here area couple pics to show.
The cummerbund or belt is adjusted under a rear easily accessible panel. This panel allows for no hassle adjustment for girth such as for winter clothing without removing pouches on the cummerbund to do so.
G-hooks provide the attachment and allow for an overlap on the back side. What you see here is the hook and loop interface with a heavy elastic center piece. The cummerbund or belt as pictured will not shift right or left, but will expand equally from both sides. This is a later improvement over the Post I did over the summer.

The next pic shows the rear shoulder straps passing through a tubular channel of the front shoulder straps. Hook and loop on the underside secures it in place but allows easy adjustment over the shoulder.
NO BUCKLES means no hot spots or bruises when running a pack or extra weight. The wider padding as mentioned above aides in evenly dispersing the weight and making for a comfortable ride even for longer term ops. or training.

Hope this helps for those who asked and those just curious....

chuck
Link Posted: 1/18/2017 11:08:37 PM EDT
[#49]
I had 6 PM's asking about the Daeodon and how the adjustments work. ESSTAC has an excellent video of this on their website. However here area couple pics to show.
The cummerbund or belt is adjusted under a rear easily accessible panel. This panel allows for no hassle adjustment for girth such as for winter clothing without removing pouches on the cummerbund to do so.
G-hooks provide the attachment and allow for an overlap on the back side. What you see here is the hook and loop interface with a heavy elastic center piece. The cummerbund or belt as pictured will not shift right or left, but will expand equally from both sides. This is a later improvement over the Post I did over the summer.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v314/eaglecp/20170118_202851_zps790nkfi4.jpg

The next pic shows the rear shoulder straps passing through a tubular channel of the front shoulder straps. Hook and loop on the underside secures it in place but allows easy adjustment over the shoulder.
NO BUCKLES means no hot spots or bruises when running a pack or extra weight. The wider padding as mentioned above aides in evenly dispersing the weight and making for a comfortable ride even for longer term ops. or training.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v314/eaglecp/20170118_203039_zps0rxb0pxw.jpg

Hope this helps for those who asked and those just curious....

chuck
View Quote

Thanks dude!
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 1:29:45 AM EDT
[#50]
So I got a condor carrier for my AR500 to wear during PT and range drills, planning to leave my ceramic in my Banshee.  I liked the Condor so mych I now have two.

Attachment Attached File
Page / 160
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top