Warning

 

Close
Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Cancel Confirm
AR15.COM
Armory Sponsor

Photo Thread M1 & M1A (Page 74 of 81)

Previous Page
/ 81
Next Page
7/7/2020 9:11:00 PM EDT
[#1]
I haven't tried a Red Dot on this, but I imagine it would work just as well.

I plan on using this set up for hogs, so we shall see how that goes.....
"This would have never happened at Black Mesa"

“So shines a good deed in a weary world”
8/14/2020 7:04:15 PM EDT
[#2]



9/2/2020 2:39:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Quote History

NICE!!!!
Rikki-tiki Tavi there’s snakes in the grass so we’d better go hunting
9/2/2020 11:18:27 AM EDT
[Last Edit: COSteve][Edited] [#4]
Done
9/2/2020 8:46:03 PM EDT
[#5]
That "Mini-M14" is cool.

Here's my Socom 16

9/6/2020 2:25:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Started life as a Beretta/Breda parts kit. Grabbed a SA receiver and had the barrel headspaced at Shuff.

9/23/2020 2:16:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Attached File
"The world is full of shipping clerks who have read the Harvard Classics."
Charles Bukowski

9/27/2020 6:25:14 PM EDT
[#8]
"He had the right hand of the devil strapped tightly to his side."-The Last Cowboy
10/2/2020 11:24:34 AM EDT
[Last Edit: GySgt_D][Edited] [#9]


10/2/2020 11:52:10 AM EDT
[#10]
My CMP H&R Correct Grade (I think) from the Greek days.



10/7/2020 6:34:04 AM EDT
[#11]
Quote History


what rings/mount is that?
10/19/2020 3:40:40 PM EDT
[#12]
Quote History
Originally Posted By jonathon:
https://i.imgur.com/NqSkqTA.jpg
View Quote


@RogerRoger
10/19/2020 3:43:50 PM EDT
[#13]
@RogerRoger
10/19/2020 3:45:02 PM EDT
[#14]
Quote History
Originally Posted By Hunterex:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/59096/IMG_20190712_133948709_2_jpg-1013265.JPG

I think this is about as low as possible to scope an M14/M1A conventionally.
View Quote


@RogerRoger
10/23/2020 3:59:49 PM EDT
[#15]
Attached File
I think Moses is a sexy man child. - needmorebacon
My spirit animal is Moses. - IchWarrior
11/2/2020 7:44:18 PM EDT
[#16]


James River Armory M14 Paratrooper.
Speak for yourself, sexy bitch avatar guy. ~flinch08
11/5/2020 8:24:41 PM EDT
[#17]
Quote History

Nice rig!  What suppressor is that?

@MrPlayer
Origionally Posted By sparticus2002:
Of course the Electoral system is a threat to democracy; it's specifically intended to be a threat to democracy, because we aren't a democracy
11/5/2020 8:33:40 PM EDT
[#18]
Where did you get the walnut stock ?
"I've seen too much not to stay in touch , With a world full of love and luck, I got a big suspicion 'bout ammunition I never forget to duck" JB ????
11/23/2020 5:08:03 PM EDT
[#19]
Attached File
RIP MSgt Adam F. "Benji" Benjamin (EOD) KIA Helmand Prov 18 Aug 2009 Semper Fi bro' and save me a seat.

NC CCH Instructor
NRA pistol, rifle and shotgun Instructor
12/5/2020 11:01:28 PM EDT
[#20]
Quote History
Originally Posted By AEROMechanic:

Nice rig!  What suppressor is that?

@MrPlayer
View Quote



It’s a 30 cal suppressor from Thunderbeast Arms. It’s super light which is nice on this otherwise heavy rifle. Pretty quite too.
12/14/2020 5:56:07 AM EDT
[#21]
Attached File

Almost done! Just a few more items left on the list.

Precious Metal Delivery Service
RLTW!
12/14/2020 7:39:21 AM EDT
[#22]
Quote History
Originally Posted By PirateEC:
That "Mini-M14" is cool.

Here's my Socom 16

https://i.postimg.cc/qR0CVMNn/IMG-0506.jpg
View Quote

Yes, that Mini-M14 looked badass.

Also, the Socom 16 is growing on me. How are they for quality these days? Crappy or decent?
Grandfathering weapons only puts off until tomorrow what tyranny cannot accomplish today.

The only people made safer by gun control are criminals and tyrants.
12/14/2020 7:41:42 AM EDT
[#23]
Quote History
Originally Posted By GLD1980:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/196790/20201212_134841_jpg-1730264.JPG
Almost done! Just a few more items left on the list.
View Quote

That...is fascinating.
Grandfathering weapons only puts off until tomorrow what tyranny cannot accomplish today.

The only people made safer by gun control are criminals and tyrants.
12/14/2020 8:00:05 AM EDT
[Last Edit: GLD1980][Edited] [#24]
@Wobblin-Goblin

My SOCOM16 seems more than reliable and accurate enough to shoot minute of man without an issue. With the advent of modern pistol grip styled stocks and chassis systems, this rifle will see many more years of life. I personally love it!

Update 02JAN21
Using my Gen4 SAI AL mount, I placed a Nikon M-TAC 1-4x24 Mk1-MOA atop my SOCOM16 and removed the scout mount from the barrel. I still want the ARMS 18 mount and better rings.
Attached File
Precious Metal Delivery Service
RLTW!
1/8/2021 2:53:21 AM EDT
[#25]
Full SEI socom length build, SEI receiver, ultimak rail
1/23/2021 9:08:44 PM EDT
[#26]


Springfield M1A in an old Fred’s stock I Krylon’d. I had a magnified optic on it but swapped it out for an Aimpoint Pro. I hate the height above the bore, but it shoots great so I just deal with it.
Better to have and not need than need and not have

Two out of three ain't bad, especially when one of 'em is a head shot.
كافر
2/14/2021 10:35:22 AM EDT
[#27]
Is that a real gas trap?
2/14/2021 10:36:14 AM EDT
[#28]
whoops.
2/14/2021 10:39:29 AM EDT
[#29]
Quote History



Is this a real gas trap?!? Very cool rifle.
2/15/2021 1:11:09 PM EDT
[#30]
2/18/2021 8:20:11 PM EDT
[#31]


Something about this weather and a Garand seem to go together.
Better to have and not need than need and not have

Two out of three ain't bad, especially when one of 'em is a head shot.
كافر
2/20/2021 10:45:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Fiesta_Resistance][Edited] [#32]
My SOCOM 16.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/Bk6egoiapK6qPpQn6


https://photos.app.goo.gl/72HR2ABn3R5khaTz5
2/24/2021 5:13:48 PM EDT
[#33]
Attached File
"The world is full of shipping clerks who have read the Harvard Classics."
Charles Bukowski

3/9/2021 7:08:53 PM EDT
[#34]
4 month wait from CMP

3/22/2021 9:42:53 PM EDT
[#35]
Couple of SA service grades.  ‘43 and ‘45.  Attached File
3/25/2021 9:50:07 PM EDT
[#36]
1944 Springfield Attached File
3/26/2021 5:20:52 AM EDT
[#37]
1983-manufactured SA, Inc.

Attached File
"Whisky for the gentlemen that like it. And for the gentlemen that don't like it - Whisky!" -Alec Guinness as MAJ (acting Colonel) Jock Sinclair, D.S.O., M.M. "Tunes of Glory"
3/26/2021 4:26:00 PM EDT
[#38]


Just in from the CMP, mailed right to my home like the good 'ol days! :)   ^Yes, my 4 year old was excited to see what came in the mail as well (that's her foot)

Service Grade:

Springfield Armory, dated 8/54
Muzzle: 1+
Throat: 2+
Original wood, excellent condition, finish is amazing. The only part with 'excessive' wear is the butt-plate, but that's to be expected. I'm in love, no it's not a WWII dated rifle, but I still love the (almost) Korean war vibe this has.
3/26/2021 5:08:35 PM EDT
[#39]
@KillerBD great looking rifle.
3/27/2021 11:59:29 AM EDT
[#40]
Wonder what cost the government more, the rifle or the case?
4/18/2021 9:05:41 PM EDT
[#41]
1954 IHC

4/23/2021 11:48:34 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Clockwork138][Edited] [#42]
After years of ownership, I finally took my service grade 5.8 SA out for some pics that showcase the stock's wood grain.


4/23/2021 4:17:01 PM EDT
[#43]
https://www.youtube.com/c/ThePholosopher
#FLUBRO4LYFE
4/25/2021 11:16:31 PM EDT
[#44]
Quote History

Looks like you got in on the PSA sale too.

4/26/2021 12:38:45 AM EDT
[Last Edit: beitodesstrafe][Edited] [#45]
Quote History
Originally Posted By Tango:

Looks like you got in on the PSA sale too.
https://i.imgur.com/10WHtst.jpg
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Originally Posted By Tango:

Looks like you got in on the PSA sale too.
https://i.imgur.com/10WHtst.jpg




Fuckin' PSA.

Surprisingly nice case it comes with.
https://www.youtube.com/c/ThePholosopher
#FLUBRO4LYFE
4/26/2021 8:59:36 AM EDT
[#46]
Attached File
RIP MSgt Adam F. "Benji" Benjamin (EOD) KIA Helmand Prov 18 Aug 2009 Semper Fi bro' and save me a seat.

NC CCH Instructor
NRA pistol, rifle and shotgun Instructor
5/12/2021 2:01:43 PM EDT
[#47]
Before;
Attached File


Now:
Attached File


I still need a sling. Going to shoot it next week, just got the final parts today.
O.K....I sold all my HKs, but I have to keep my Identity!
5/14/2021 3:25:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: tsg68][Edited] [#48]
Quote History
Originally Posted By Cincinnatus:

I’ve pondered that.  Seems solid

Honestly, do you like it better than a good red dot?
View Quote


I’ve thought about a 3 or 5x prism sight but I like the variable power scopes so much I wish someone would do a 2-7x EER with the ACSS reticle.
5/14/2021 4:09:16 PM EDT
[#49]
Hansan: "This is a .30 caliber, gas operated, clip fed, semi-automatic rifle....."
Soldier: "Look, you ain't sellin it to me, you're only showing me how it works."
5/21/2021 9:47:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HK_DUDE][Edited] [#50]
My woody got a brother today.

Fing PSA!

This one is staying as is...may try a reddot on the scout rail.

Attached File
O.K....I sold all my HKs, but I have to keep my Identity!

Sign up to continue the discussion

Create a free account to share your thoughts, follow topics, and connect with the AR15.COM community.

Already a member? Sign In

Previous Page
/ 81
Next Page

Photo Thread M1 & M1A (Page 74 of 81)

Armory Sponsor