Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/28/2021 3:48:24 PM EDT
Is there anywhere that has either of these in stock?  I see the Comtac VI is out there but not crazy about about spending $800 on ear pro.  I'm hoping to use the headset for comms with my Harris Unity XG-100P radio.  Share a link if you know where I can buy.
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 4:40:43 PM EDT
[#1]
I got this to put on my Sordins for my last deployment.
Turned it into what you'd expect out of a $400 headset: comfy enough for day wear, clear enough. Can't beat the wind but nothing on the market seems to have that figured out yet.
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 4:11:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Does anyone have any leads on where I can get the ear pro I need?  There has to be somewhere out there with this combo available.
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 11:34:22 PM EDT
[#3]
If you already have Sordins, check SRS Tactical, Commsgearsupply, or Atlantic Signal for the mic assembly. Sordins with comms built in are around the same price, as new Peltors, so if you don't already have a set just get the Comtacs.
Link Posted: 5/5/2021 11:43:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Dude, you are rocking a Harris XG-100 radio? Respect bro, you are balling hard with your comms game.

Is that considered a DMR?  I don't much about it other than it's pretty expensive.
Link Posted: 5/5/2021 11:51:34 AM EDT
[#5]
Nah the XG 100P doesn't do DMR.  I bought it used for $600 and scored free programming software.  It is a very cool radio for sure.
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 8:07:17 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I got this to put on my Sordins for my last deployment.
Turned it into what you'd expect out of a $400 headset: comfy enough for day wear, clear enough. Can't beat the wind but nothing on the market seems to have that figured out yet.
View Quote

Does the sordin Supreme pro x fit under an ACH?
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 6:42:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Does the sordin Supreme pro x fit under an ACH?
View Quote

Takes a minute to jam it into my small.
If you have access to a IHPS or high cut helmet, go with that.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top