Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/12/2018 1:23:24 PM EDT
Want to mount some peltors to my opscore ballistic helmet.........arc rail adapters or something else?  What are all the cool kids wearing now.

Also please specify if using another brand if they lock or click out to side like the ARC
Link Posted: 10/13/2018 9:07:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Nobody?
Link Posted: 10/13/2018 11:43:56 AM EDT
[#2]
I have Unity Tactical MARK adapters.  They work well enough, but do not click out.  I do think I would like the click-out feature of the peltor rail adapters better, if I were to buy again today I'd get the peltors.
Link Posted: 10/14/2018 10:57:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/16/2018 3:18:10 PM EDT
[#4]
2 way in ear for comms if you want to remove helmet and keep comms. Peltor ARC adaptors for helmet. No issues popping out here. I prefer being able to pop in and out. Fake airsoft adapters pop unexpectedly all the time. Use real 3M ARC adapters. I like helmet mounted Comtacs for fast hearing protection. Plus it helps stabilize your helmet on your head.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top