Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/18/2018 12:42:51 PM EDT
Does anyone have or know anyone with a Patriot safe that I can borrow the bypass key and battery box?  Electronic lock is dead. Got caught up in a 4 year divorce and The judge ruled I get to have all my personal and premarital guns back but ex-wife took the bypass system.   This has been a firearm nightmare recovery that has included NFA  items.   But fellows I have learned a lot to pass on to anyone that has a bad marriage that has firearms assets.

I’ll return the bypass via FedEx overnight and pay all expenses to anyone that can help me.
Thanks guys!
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 1:19:14 PM EDT
[#1]
The keys are not the same from safe to safe.  If you have a working combination the external battery box will power you up so you can get in.
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 9:40:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Yes I will need an external battery box but I have no idea where to get one.  Patriot safes (Merlo Safes) went out of business some time ago.  I've got like 40 firearms in that safe that must be inventoried before I can remove it.  Thanks!
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 10:13:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Google Old Glory gun safes.  They have roots back to Patriot.  I know they no longer use that type of lock, but they may have something that would work or the ability to point you towards another option.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 11:08:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Know the pinout, form factor or voltage required?  From random reading sounds like a 3.5mm male plug, assume just T and single R (since you should only need +V and G).

I see a Barska battery box on amazon, ni clue if it may work.
Link Posted: 1/27/2019 2:05:23 PM EDT
[#5]
I have a similar problem but was able to get into my safe.  My lock (although not labeled) appears to be Yosec lock from China.  I think they cost around $9.00 but you have to buy in lots of 100 each.  So lets get a group buy together.

This is what the lock looks like.

I would like to get rid of this lock but it is orientated 90 degrees off a standard lock. The bolt comes out of the long side of the body not the short side.

I have found these strings to follow for Patriot Safes:  Ridge Runner Outdoors, LLC, Old Glory Safes, Michael Proctor, and Tim Merlo.  Being the weekend I have not been able to follow up with a phone call.  Looking at other safes products I think see a lot of safes that look like mine and a lot of safe companies that are located in California.  My gut tells me they all import them from the same place in China.  Ridge Runner's address is a "Mailboxes Etc." or something like that.  The kind of place where you rent a mailbox so no one can find out where you really are and you can easily dodge creditors.

A little more research.  It appears this is who the Patriot Safe was made by http://www.cn-aipu.com.
Link Posted: 1/27/2019 3:07:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Impossible!  Patriot advertised that their safes were Made in the USA!  
Link Posted: 1/27/2019 4:44:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Pics of safe?
At least exact model number/name?
Link Posted: 1/27/2019 5:19:57 PM EDT
[#8]
 At least exact model number/name?  
View Quote
Every Patriot used the exact same lock.  Patriot the "manufacturer", not to be confused with several other manufacturers which have had a Patriot model.

Top Top