Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/2/2019 7:30:22 PM EDT
https://www.classicfirearms.com/bp12-bullpup-12ga-shotgun/

Thinking about buying this gun from my local gun store, anyone on here have any experience with them or read any reviews on them?
I just want to make sure its a good reliable shotgun before I buy it the price is cheap and thats what scares me
Link Posted: 1/2/2019 9:18:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Anything like that will be a cool novelty and range toy.  I wouldn’t rely on it for HD, but I wouldn’t hesitate to buy one.
Link Posted: 1/2/2019 9:25:36 PM EDT
[#2]
I’ve never heard of them before. Concept looks interesting.
Link Posted: 1/3/2019 1:17:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/4/2019 9:42:48 AM EDT
[#4]
get what you pay for...i have a trisar (turk import) saiga 12 clone with soft metal parts.... says you gotta break in with hot loads, i really wonder if it could handle them...

dont buy crap, you reinforcing with these turds that we will buy any(airsoft gun dressed up as real gun)thing

also, another reason not to buy, is CSSspecs prefers the saiga profile mag  as he thinks they are designed to NOT rim lock, but some of these akdal, steel mags are....
Link Posted: 1/5/2019 8:45:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Are there that many Turkish Tacticool shotgun makers or is it just the same company that folds up and re-opens under a new product/name every 3-4 months?

So many similar but also different AR-ish shotguns that are cheap Turk gas semi hunting guns fitted onto an AR-ish receiver.

I don't think you can get spare parts for them either - tried with a number of the importers of the AR varients to get one of the long carry handle sights (longer than a normal AR length) and they all say can't get spare parts but can send gun in for work.  In a few months after each one folds up = your on your own to keep it going.  That might be fine for some really interesting guns, but these just scream cheap and you will want spares at some point.
Link Posted: 1/12/2019 11:58:07 PM EDT
[#6]
from what i understand, the turk gun making sector is pretty big.  they do sell to the whole world.  and they have no qualms selling to 3 world s holes and have no govt to say no.... or their govt doesnt say no...

i blame the fudd consumer only buying cheap crap...  and our stupid import system...
Link Posted: 1/13/2019 3:31:33 AM EDT
[#7]
Imo all these Turkish guns are like Khyber pass guns. There are even "brand names" selling them, like F.N. Herstal AKA US Repeating Arms AKA Winchester. That's the reason I'll never own any FN product after the way they closed the American facility that made 1300s 1894s and m70s and don't support any of those guns and now sell shit ass Turkish guns marked "Winchester".
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top