User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 6:48:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Where have you seen any .300 blackout firearm with a gas block farther forward?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Where have you seen any .300 blackout firearm with a gas block farther forward?
While they may exist, I haven't seen any other long stroke piston 300BLK uppers with adjustable gas blocks, so there is that.

I only care about the placement because it is an adjustable gas system. Now if they can make a longer rail that still allows for easy adjustment of the gas block, that would work too.

Quoted:

I wouldn't be concerned (I bet silencerco wouldnt either) using my Omega with a 7.5" 300blk at all...provided, like you mentioned, it has a faster than 1/8 twist unlike their (psa's) other 300blk offerings.
True but given the choice, I'd prefer to be in the 8.5 to 9" range. Not just because of the suppressor but also velocity. 8" is what I considered minimum. Not a deal breaker, just a preference.
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 9:33:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Out of all that it’s the scorpion mag 9mm lower that I want.
I sold my scorpion but kept a dozen mags just in case
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top